•05: Our little Sun ah, so innocent•

||Same house, Same Riverhead||

Sun ah just stayed on her Auntie Rae's lap and said "I miss Auntie Poki already."

"Same here baby." Rae replied as she touched her forehead.

Then they remained silent for a while not until Sun Ah spoke "By the way Auntie Rae, this place is so scawwie."

"What do you mean?" Sykkuno asked because Rae was stunned and thinking about something.

"There's a knife in the backyard with dry blood." Sun ah replied while tightening her grip to Rae.

Sykkuno and Rae's eyes both widened and they quickly stood up. They rushed to the backyard and Sun ah followed them too. They saw Corpse teaching Lily how to use swords.

"You'll just swing it like this.." Corpse said as he swung the sword in a fast speed ".. then control your hand and focus on your target." Then he lowered the sword and glanced at Lily.

"Okie.." Then Lily swung it in a faster speed that made her hit her grandfather's statue and cut it... in half.

"Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather.." Corpse commented to that as he stepped away from Lily.

Micheal clapped in the background and shouted "Nice job, honey! Nice!"

"Shut up Mykull!" Lily shouted back at him while holding the sword.

Rae cleared her throat "Ehem.." and asked "Sun Ah found a bLoOdy knife somewhere here.."

"Oh.. what a mess." Corpse mumbled as he looked around.

Rae looked around to see the knife and she spotted it. She approached it but as she became closed to it, Lily's mother came out of nowhere and picked it up.

"Oh dear, I forgot that this was here.." she then hid it in her pocket.

Rae's brows furrowed as she questioned "Why? Why is it-? Is it yours, Auntie?"

Lily's mother laughed awkwardly and replied "Oh yes, dear. It is mine. I-I.. forgot it.. and left.. it here.. You know Rae, I'm old and forgetful."

"Did you use it to-" Rae was interrupted by Corpse.

"My mother in law has a farm here.. maybe she use that to you know.. kill some chicken for dinner. We are in rural afterall." Corpse said to Rae and she just nodded.

"What's up with the swords, Corpse?" Toast suddenly asked to him and he came out of nowhere.

Everyone almost jumped and Toast looked at everyone of them "Why? Am i a ghost? Am I Pokimane? Is she behind me right now??"

"Uncle Toast!!!" Sun Ah shouted as she ran towards to him and hugged him. "I miss chuuu." She then murmured to Toast.

"Me too, Sun ah." Toast replied then he glanced at Rae.

"Hello Rae." Toast greeted to Rae and she just pouted then left.

Toast was now in confusion then Sykkuno approached him and said "I have something to tell you, Toast."

Acta will arrive soon.