Day 1 Cheating

Blue's POV

I was walking home from work, when I saw Dream chatting with Horror and I was about to walk over and say hi, until Dream kissed him. The two of them started making out, without a care of me and Dream's relationship. We have been together for three years and have been there for each other through thick and thin, yet he doesn't care.

Am I really that replaceable? Of course I am, I've always been. No one has ever wanted to stay with me and Dream has been around me for a long time, meaning he has been getting sick of being around me. It would have made me feel better if he had just broken up with me, instead of how horrible I feel from his cheating.

Quickly I raced home and let myself break down sobbing, hating myself for trusting Dream. After I finally calmed myself down, I got up and headed towards the bathroom. I always kept some dangerous stuff in there and never told Dream that we had it, so I allowed myself to rumage through the bathroom for the item I want.

My hands landed on a bottle of sleeping pills, but there are enough to make me never wake up. I popped the cap off and felt a second of doubt, before opening my mouth and swallowing all the pills. I had a hard time getting them down, but I felt relieved when I knew all that was left was to wait and soon enough I felt the pills kick in.

Blood came up when I coughed and I didn't understand why, but let it be as I'm going to die soon. The front door slammed shut and I curled up in a ball, not wanting to see Dream before it all ends. My vision started getting blurry and I knew I was about to die, so I gave into the feeling of death.

Dream's POV

When I walked in the front door and I saw Blue's shoes on the floor, meaning he already got home. The bathroom light is on and the door is partly open, so I walked over and saw something unexpected. Blue was curled up on the bathroom floor, blood dripping from his mouth and an empty bottle of pills.

"Blue, wake up, please. Blue damn it, why," there was no response and I had to call an ambulence, which arrived minutes later.

He was more still than before and I felt my worry eat me alive, just hoping he's okay. When he got to the hospital they rushed him in and left me to wait, impatiently pacing back and forth, hoping they say he's okay. After what felt like forever the doctor came out of the room and told me the news.

"We are sorry for your loss," I broke down crying, they gave me the stuff that he was wearing before coming here and a jar of his dust.

It took me a while to stop crying and walk home, just to break down again. I want Blue back, he was the only thing keeping me from going off the deep end and he just killed himself. Why did he even do this to himself? He'd seemed so happy until the moment he died and that's what has me most confused.

"Blue, if you can hear me, I still love you with my whole existence," I dragged myself to bed after saying, knowing that I felt drained and so tired.

Once I landed in bed I felt alone, but my tiredness whisked me away from my loneliness. At least if I sleep I don't have to be alone and I feel like someone is always there to protect me. Blue is probably happier where he is, but I'll always miss him.

-636  words

If you're wondering that wasn't Dream kissing Horror, but someone who shapeshifted to look like him. So Dream did nothing wrong and Blue died over a misunderstanding. Also these are bound to all be really sad, just a warning if reading this wasn't enough.