Day 6 - Enemies

Dream's POV

Blue has been fighting with Ink a lot recently and I'm scared of what is going to happen, as I don't want either of them to leave. Especially Blue, I love him too much to let him leave and I know Ink will probably try to force him out soon. I need Blue to stay with us, Nightmare could try to recruit him if he leaves the Star Sanses.

"Ink, I am so fucking done with you! Leave me alone," Blue yelled at Ink again, I wish they would stop fighting for once.

"Well I won't unless you literally leave," panic filled me up as Ink told Blue to leave and I ran into the room to stop him from leaving.

"I just might leave because you don't know how to leave me the fuck alone," when I got it Blue was walking away and I knew he was offically leaving for good.

"Blue don't go," I hugged him from behind and tried to slow his progress of leaving, but he pulled me along.

"I have to leave, it's the only way that I won't have to deal with Ink," he continued to drag me along as I tried to keep him from leaving.

"No, please don't leave me," tears started running down my face as he started packing, preparing to leave.

Blue finished packing after a little bit and went to leave, but I held onto him to try and stop him from leaving. I had to watch him leave when he decided to go, it made me upset and I wanted to go with him, but I couldn't. Ink didn't give me any sympathy when he was gone, he honestly had a happier feel to him and I hated it.

Blue's POV

Dream had seemed really sad when I left and it made me feel a little bad for him, he really just wanted us all to get along. However I can't go back after leaving and that is a true fact, Ink wouldn't let back ever again. I don't even know where I'm going next, without the Star Sanses I have nowhere to go.

"Heh, you got an awful lot of negativity," I whipped around to see Nightmare smirking at me.

"Go away, it's none of your business," he ignored me and stayed to bug me.

"Your negativity is interesting, so I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon," why is Nightmare suh an asshole?

"I want to be alone, so leave. Something happened, but you don't need to know," unfortunately he continued to bug me by not leaving me alone.

"Nah, I think if your friends aren't coming to cheer you up from all this negativity then you'd be better off coming with me," I didn't get a choice as he lifted me off the ground with his tentacles and brought me through a portal.

"Asshole, put me down," he did, but not as I wanted, as he threw me on the floor suddenly, making me realize I was now surrounded by the Bad Sanses.

"Damn didn't think the magnificent Blue said swear words," I heard Killer taunt me and lashed out with an attack.

"Nope, that's not happening," Dust and Horror pinned me down, forcing me to stay still on the floor.

"Get off me you fucking assholes," they found my use of swear words funny, so I ended up getting thrown at the wall and pinned in place with bones.

"Now Blue," Nightmare walked up to me with a huge smirk, "join us or die."

"Come on, you didn't have to be so extra just to ask me a question and I guess I will join you," all of them looked shocked with me joining them without a fight.

"Why are you joining us so easily? I thought you wouldn't want to leave the Star Sanses so easily," I forgot that they don't know about me and Ink's fights.