prologue

Act one.

"𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝒹𝑔𝑒, 𝑜𝒽 𝓃𝑜"

It was a sunny day of September. Actually, it was September first. Eugenia woke up rather excited. The eleven year old stood up as fast as she could and woke up her brother.

"Wake you lazy slug!" she said burying into his room. "It's Hogwarts time!" she sang.

James let a groan and stood up. Just in cue, a shout from down stairs was heard.

"Eugenia! James! Breakfast is ready!" their mother called. She was a very beautiful woman. Her white skin and her brown hair contrasted perfectly with her green eyes. Their father, Charlus Fremont Potter, was in the kitchen along with their mother.

"Come come, eat, we're late!" Euphemia exclaimed. One thing always made the Potters stand out, their unpunctuality. "The train leaves in an hour! have your breakfast
and go get ready, i'll be in the car waiting!"

They finally arrived to the Hogwarts express, passing the wall towards Platform 9 3/4, the scarlet train finally came into view. "I'm going to miss you so much!" their mother hugged both her children.

"Mom! I can't breath!" exclaimed Eugenia. The woman let them free, kissing her children's forehead. "Take care! I'll be waiting for Christmas!" she said waving.

"Much of a loving woman, huh?" Eugenia mumbles to her brother while she cleaned her forehead, where her mother's lips had planted a long kiss.

The siblings searched for a James's friends, and when they finally found them, both entered. Eugenia had met them over the summer a few times, but had never been properly introduced.

"Everyone, this is my little sister, Eugenia" James presented. The younger girls waved with a small smile, she had heard much of them over the summer, apart from seeing them a couple of times.

"Well, you can manage now Eu?" James asked. The girl nodded. "If you need me you know where I am. Now, off you go" he motion her to get out of the compartment and she did.

Eugenia walked through the small corridor of the train searching for a compartment. Everyone was mostly catching up on how their summer went, and she didn't want to intrude anyone. She finally came across a compartment with two friendly looking boys. She took a deep breath and opened it. "Hey, can I sit here? My brother kicked me out from his" she accused. "Sure, come it" one of them obliged. "I'm Elias Villasante" said the one with lighter skin. "And I'm Daniel Hamilton" said the other boy with darker skin. She sat next to Daniel, looking towards Elias. "I'm Eugenia Potter" she presented.

They passed the rest of the train ride talking about various things. Eugenia talked about her love for Quidditch and how she wanted to be a seeker. She learned that Elias came from a muggle family from Colombia, and Daniel was a half-blood.