act one:
X

"𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐼 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉"

As Valentine's day came closer, Eugenia had rejected no less that five boys

As Valentine's day came closer, Eugenia had rejected no less that five boys. She thought they weren't exactly what she was looking for, then again, she didn't know what she was looking for, until, the last boy came.

"Hey, mind coming to the Valentine's day tea?" asked Mikel Brown. Eugenia blushed. Mikel was a sixth year Ravenclaw, he was the Quidditch captain and extremely good looking. He had golden waive hair, his skin was a bit tanned, and his eyes where honey brown. Eugenia blushed deeply as she looked at him. "Yes! Of course!" She said with a smile. "Great! It's settle then!" He said smiling.

The evening of February 14th came quickly. Eugenia dressed with a deep green dress that stopped above her knees. She had black heels and a perl necklace adorned her chest. Her hair was loose, wavy brown hair falling bellow her shoulder blades. Her was soft, her eyeshadow was black with platinum sparkles.

"Wow! Eugenia! You look beautiful!" Nabila said. "Thanks Nabi" Eugenia blushing. You look beautiful too" Eugenia complemented. Nabila wore a deep pueble long sleeve dress, the top part was made of lace and a deeper purple than the lower part, and the skirt fell above the ground, her hijab was the same color as the skirt was. She had soft make, not really very visible, the bit of purple that adorned her eyes made her brown orbes stand out beautifully.

Both girl walked down toward the common room. "You both look stunning!" Lily said looking at both as they went down. "Who are you going with, Nabila?" asked Lily. "I'm going with a Hufflepuff guy, his name is John Martin" she responded. "We're only going as friends though" she clarified. "And you Eugenia?" she asked. "With Mikel Brown" she said blushing. "Oh~ Lucky" Lily winked. "Who're you going with?" asked Nabila. "I guy from Hufflepuff, his names is Jasper Odiar" Lily responded. "My poor brother" Eugenia joked. They talked for a while, until it was time to go towards the great hall.

The three got out of the common room, walking towards the main stairs where they would find their dates. As they walked, Eugenia noticed that forgot something. "My heels" she said. "Your what?" asked Nabila. "forgot my heels" she explained. "How do you- I won't even ask" Lily sighted. "You both go, tell Mikel that I forgot something, don't mention the heels" she said looking at both's eyes.

She walked back towards the common room, in the way, finding Regulus. "You aren't going with anyone?" she asked teasing. "Your date dumped you?" he asked the same way. "No, in fact, Mikel Brown asked me out" she said looking at him. "I just forgot my heels" she finished. "Mikel? Look at you Potter, with one of the most popular boys at the school aside from your brother and his little gang" he chuckled. "surprised?" she asked.

Without letting him respond, she entered the common room, where her heels where next to an arm chair, as she got them off as her conversation with Lily started. She smiled at herself, happy that she looked taller, and got out.

"Loo at you, with heels and still shorter than me" Regulus chuckled. "You're still here" Eugenia eyes him. "Want me to go then?" he asked. "Whatever" Eugenia responded as she started walking. Regulus walked beside her, until they arrived at the entrance. "I'll leave you here then, have fun" he said, not waiting for a thank you and walked away towards the dungeons.

"Eugenia! There you are! Nabila and Lily told me you forgot your heels?" he asked. "Oh god, I told them not to tell you!" said Eugenia walking alongside him as they sat in a small table for two.

Regulus arrived to his room. He was alone, the other Slytherins of his year where at the tea probably. He plopped into his bed. Why did he felt conflicted? He surly didn't know. Was it he didn't have anyone to spend Valentine's day with? Surly no, he never cared for that holiday, thought it was stupid. Maybe that Mikel Brown asked Eugenia? Of course not. Maybe because he didn't ask Eugenia? No. Since when did he cared for her? He wouldn't let himself. But little did he know, that he started caring for her since that day he took her away from Mulciber and Rosier.

743 words 12-11-2022

743 words
12-11-2022