II

act one.
II

"𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝑒"

It was finally that time of the year, Quidditch seasons started, and the first game would be Slytherin versus Gryffindor

It was finally that time of the year, Quidditch seasons started, and the first game would be Slytherin versus Gryffindor. Eugenia was the Gryffindor seeker as she hoped for, after James preferred to be Chaser instead, so they changed positions. Derek Hill was the new Quidditch captain after the Prewett twins left. "Okay, you know how this works, yeah?" asked Derek after telling them how would the game would proceed. "Great, let's go team, Eugenia, we're counting in you" Derek said. Eugenia nodded, and they went out to the pitch. The whistle sounded and both teams flew directly into the sky. Fourteen figures could be seen zooming through the air, green and red.

"And Gryffindor scores! 20-0 in Gryffindor's favor!"

Eugenia smirked, as she still searched for the small ball. Gryffindor scored more goals, but Slytherin didn't gave up, as they where now catching up. Suddenly, Eugenia saw a golden ray above her. Without a second thought, she took off towards the higher sky, where the snitch was zooming. Regulus didn't took long before he also went for it. The snitch was now traveling fast. Eugenia moved as fast as she could, she needed to win. And it wasn't only for her team, sure, that was the most important, but she needed to win against Regulus.

Eugenia dived going fast towards the ground, her eyes in the this in the snitch.

"10 points for Slytherin! Making it 100, taking the lead!"

"shit" Eugenia thought. She really needed to get the snitch now. She forced her broom to go faster, as she extended her arm. Regulus also extending his as he was next to her. They bumped each other in attempt of getting it first. "Having fun watching me win Potter?" asked Regulus between the speed. "You wish Black" Eugenia responded, going faster, as her fingers wrapped around the snitch.

"Eugenia has caught the golden snitch! Gryffindor wins!"

"Yes!" Eugenia cheered with the snitch still in her hand. "Eugenia! that was brilliant!" Bill exclaimed wrapping her in a bone crushing hug. "Well done Euge!" Frank said patting her back. "Well done? WELL DONE?! GOSH THAT WAS BLOODY PERFECT!" James exclaimed. Eugenia laughed as Nabila, Elias and Daniel came down to congratulate her. "That was great!" Nabila said. "I must admit, that was a good catch" nodded Elias. Daniel smiled in agreement. "Let's party then!" Sirius shouted as they walked back to the Gryffindor common room.

The common room was blasting with music, Fire-whiskey was served as Sirius stole them from somewhere. "For the Gryffindor team!" Sirius said raising his shot glass. "FOR THE GRYFFINDOR TEAM!" everyone chanted, and swallowed the burning liquid. Eugenia closed her eyes as her throat was burning. "Come dance!" said Nabila, who hadn't drank because of what she believed in, she also wasn't able to dance with men, so she had said no to many boys.

Both girls sang and danced together, a bit far from the rest so Nabila would feel secure. Eugenia was only fourteen, almost fifteen when she got drunk for the first time, partying with her fellow Gryffindor house mates because of their win.

"YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN!"

"YOUNG AND SWEET!"

"ONLY SEVENTEEN!"

Sirius was singing at the top of his lungs as his drunk state made him careless (not that he wasn't already).

The next day Eugenia woke up in the common room with her head resting in Lily's tummy, next to her James and Sirius sleeping almost on top of him. Her head hurt a lot, as she was dizzy. "Morning" greeted Nabil, who was sitting on a chair. "Was waiting for you to wake up" she explained. "Oh god... how much did I drink?" asked Eugenia. "Hmm... I don't know, but you sure where drunk" Nabil laughed. Eugenia rested her head in Lily again and closed her eyes, falling asleep instantly.

They all slowly started to wake up, all of them with blurry images, with killing headaches and dizzy. "What in Merlin happened here?" asked a first year seeing how everyone from the fourth year up where passed out of the floor from the common room. "Good party" Sirius responded giving thumbs up.

Everyone stood up knowing they had classes. "Oh no! Frank! Don't vomit!" called Lily. Just that instant, Eugenia spoke, "I think I'm going to be sick" she said. Nabila stood up, taking Eugenia's hand and taking her to the bathroom, just in time for Eugenia to vomit everything. "Come on, let's have breakfast, you'll feel better after eating" said Nabila. Eugenia just nodded without really understating what she said. They went down together, where everyone was getting ready to go to break fast with their faces as if they had just rosen from the dead. "Really? You're calming your hang-over with beer?" asked Nabila as she saw Sirius drinking some. "Always works" he said. Nabila rolled her eyes and guided Eugenia towards the great hall.

"Nice face, Potter" Regulus commented as Eugenia sat in the Gryffindor table. "At least I had something to celebrate about" Eugenia fired back. "Still sassy even with hang-over" laughed Nabila.

866 words

866 words.
10-11-2020