act one.
I

"𝐼 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈"

Four years had passed since Eugenia's sorting

Four years had passed since Eugenia's sorting. The start of her fourth year looked like she would have a very calm year, despite coping with the four marauders, and after her and Lily figured Remus's secret out, she also helped him ever full moon with chocolate.

"Eugenia! Come on! We'll be late!" Nabila called. "yes yes! coming!" Called Eugenia back. "Come on! we have transfiguration and you know McGonagall hates when we're late!" Nabila urged. Finally, Eugenia came out, her uniform wasn't even arranged well. her skirt was higher than it ought to be, instead of shoes, she wore a pair of black Ken Rosewall tennis-shoes. She had a big black hoodie that was probably her brother's and bellow it, the tie was messily done. "Really? all this time for you to show up like that?" asked Nabila. "Oh shut up, come on, we'll be late" Eugenia said dragging Nabila out of the common room. "We're already late!" Nabila exclaimed desperate.

They arrived and opened the doors, McGonagall was already explaining when the two Gryffindors arrived. "I'm sorry we're late profesor someone" Nabila said emphasizing the someone. "decided to take ages to get ready" she finished. "Well, nice of you joining us after that someone who took ages looks like that" said McGonagall. "Take your seats, five points from Gryffindor each" she said. "Oh, and Ms. Potter, please next time bring your proper attire" she finished. Eugenia turned to look at Elias, who was sitting next to Daniel, giving them a small. Eugenia sent him a look and turned back to McGonagall.

"As I was saying, the art of Transfiguration it isn't just changing the form of an object, but re-accommodating the atoms of the object or leaving thing. Transfiguration changes its essential nature" she finished. "now, the animal which is front of you is the one which you will use" McGonagall explained. "You need to turn your animal, into a tea-cup, it is a simple spell" she said. After explaining the spell and practicing it, it was time to apply it. Eugenia took the rat that was in front of her, and with a soft wave of her want, the rat turned into a tea-cup.

"Very good Ms. Potter" said McGonagall, taking the cup and looking at it. It was white with bushes as a pattern adorning it,  the decoration the endings of the cup, where golden. Through a scrub, a single serval leaped between the trees. McGonagall smiled at the cup, looking at it's beauty. "Class dismissed" she said.

After Transfiguration, Nabila and Eugenia walked towards their next class, which was potions. Eugenia's talent in transfiguration could be seen, oh, but potions, she was terrible at them. They entered the classroom together, where most of the Slytherins where already. "Today, we will be brewing a Babbling Beverage in pairs" Slughorn said. Everyone turned to look at their friends, but Slughorn crushed their hopes a few second after. "I will be making the pairs" he informed.

"Ms. Faez, Ms. Jenkins"

"Mr. Mulciber, Mr. Rosier"

he continued saying names, until it was just two left.

"And finally, Ms. Potter and Mr. Black"

"great" Regulus muttered under his breath. "What was that?" asked Eugenia already by his side. "Nothing" Regulus said. It was known that Eugenia had a fierce personality, she was a strong independent woman, whom everyone respected out of fear of her jinxing them, or admiration. "Let's start this then" she said, walking to take the ingredientes. She brought back with her Valerian Springs, Aconite and Dittany.

They started brewing it together, though the bikering could be heard. "I told you, it's only one leaf!" said Regulus. "No, it's clearly two!" Eugenia fought back. Regulus rolled his eyes and just dropped one, taking the rest so Eugenia wouldn't put more. "See? That's the color it should take" said Regulus seeing the pink potion. As Cristina brew it, regulus added the needed amount of aconite, and then Regulus started brewing it.

Suddenly, the potion started going red, it started turning brown, until it finally explored. "Potter! What did you do!" Regulus asked desperate. "I added Dittany, an ingredient that is needed!" Eugenia said, also covered in the potion that just exploded. "I had already add the needed account!" Regulus exclaimed desperate. "How was I suppose to know that?" asked Eugenia. "If you just pay attention!" Regulus responded. "Well, you should have told me that you had already added it!" Eugenia fired back.

"Stop!" Slughorn's voice sounded. "Both of you, go clean up" he ordered. "The rest of you, continue working" he said. Both left the classroom, arguing all the way towards the closest bathrooms. "Why the hell are you following me here?" he asked. "It's the boys' bathroom" he said. "actually, it's the girls" she said pointing at the sign. Regulus turned red and stormed off. "A bit moody i see" said Eugenia. "I heard that!" Regulus's voice was heard, and Eugenia giggled. Oh boy, how will she tease Regulus after the exploding potion incident.

 Oh boy, how will she tease Regulus after the exploding potion incident

845 words.
9-11-2020