ᴳⁱʳˡ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ❯ ˢ.ˢ

YOU WERE THE NEW GIRL on set. Only being a year younger than most of them, you got along well. Especially with one in particular. Sadie Sink.

On your first day, everyone had been immensely nice to you, but Sadie just more than others. The moment you started talking you just kind of hit it off. You had the same type of humor and you were both more of the shy-ish kind. Which you liked.

You didn't realize it at the time, but you might've actually loved her. The way her red fairy hair waved around whenever she moved. The way her ocean blue eyes looked at you made you blush just thinking about it.

But she was a girl. And you were a girl. It was wrong. What would the fans say? Your comment section would be bombarded with hateful comments about how homosexuality was a sin. You weren't sure if you'd be able to deal with that. At least not yet.

"Y/N! Y/N!" You suddenly head from behind you as you turn around to see a certain redhead smiling back at you, making you light up in excitement.

"I need your help with something" she rushed, putting an arm on your shoulder as she sits you both down on the couch.

"Sure, what's up?" You asked her. "I've been having trouble with this, uh, with this guy" she looks down for a second.

Your heart drops.

"Oh, what kind of uh- trouble?" You question her, trying to keep up your normal joyful attitude, but failing miserably as you feel your voice breaking.

"Well he-he's really, really sweet and s-he is always so nice to me— I think he might like me back actually, but I'm not quite sure" she babbled, fiddling with her fingers and you almost rolled your eyes at this guy she was talking about, but deciding to stay quiet and let her finish.

"Do you have any t-tips for like, y-you know-"

she stumbled over her words. She really did like this guy, huh? Of course. It was stupid of you to ever think you had something. She doesn't even like girls. She's straight.

"So you can get with him?" You interrupted.

"Yeah"

"Hm- okay, I guess if you think he likes you back, just like, be like confident with him, show him that you like him back" you explained. This time you were looking down.

"You think that'll work?" She asked you hopefully, once again giving you that- that look. The look that made your heart skip a beat.

"I mean— sure! I've never actually been in a relationship or anything like that, but I don't know, that's what I would do" You said a bit quietly, just wanting this uncomfortable conversation to be over.

"Okay thank you, I'll do that" She finally said as she stopped fidgeting with her fingers, standing up straight.

"Y/F/N" She takes big breath and you look up at her curiously. "I really like you"

It goes quiet. What did she just say? Does she like you? The Sadie Sink likes Y/N? Is that even possible? This must be a dream, right?

"Actually, I've liked you for a while now and uh, I know you probably don't even like girls, but I figured it was worth a try"

You stand up, shocked as you don't have the slightest idea of what to say. Your heart is beating so fast, yet everything feels as if it's going in slow motion.

"Y-Y/N?" You can barley even hear what she's saying. You have no clue what the hell you're doing, but it just feels, right.

You walk closer to her putting your hand on her cheek softly. She stares at you with an unreadable expression. She leans in, closing the space between you two.

The kiss must've been about six or seven seconds, but it felt like a thousand. A thousand seconds. The feeling of her soft lips on yours gave you butterflies.

Pulling away, you look into her eyes, trying to see if she felt the same intense feeling. She gave you a friendly smirk.

"So I'm guessing you like me too?"

"Oh I definitely like you too-" you grin.

"I guess I just thought it was a small girl crush"