ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ'ˢ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ ❯ ˢ.ˢ

"𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗦 TO have a sleepover but I don't? How is that fair?" I complain to my parents as I take a big bite of my salad. Millie just rolls her eyes at me.

"Because you had y/f/n over last weekend. Now it's Millie's turn" mom tells me strictly. Giving me that typical mom stare and I opt to stay quiet.

"I'm done!" Millie declares, getting up.

"Oh and Y/N?" She looks at me. "Yeah?" I say in between bites. "Don't bother us, alight?"

"Yeah, yeah— who's coming anyway?"

"Sadie, my best friend" she muttered , sighing when she saw that I had no clue who this Sadie was. "She's one of my cast mates in stranger things" she explained, annoyed cause she had to repeat it.

"Oh yeah, her" I pretended to know whoever she was so that I wouldn't sound stupid.

Being the little sister of the famous Millie Bobby Brown is hard. You may imagine it to be all sunshine and rainbows, but it really isn't.

Everyone at school knows who I am, but I prefer not to make a big deal out of it. Yet people always came up to me, asking if I could get them an autograph from Millie, or if I could say hi to her for them. And I understand that she's famous and all and it's a really big thing for them, but it gets annoying when it happens at least three to five times a day. Other than that it's not that bad I guess.

And now I am chilling alone in my room, watching teotfw on Netflix when I suddenly feel that I have to pee. So I pause the show and start making my way over to the bathroom.

As I'm about to walking inside, a figure walks out, making me bump into them.

"Oh I'm sorry" She says, looking at me apologetically. I freeze in place. "Oh uh- it's uh fine" I stumble upon my words. "It was my fault, I bumped into you" I explain.

"Wait, you're Y/n, right?" She asks and it clicks in my mind. "Oh and you're Sadie!" I exclaim.

"The one and only" She grins. With that I just stand there, looking at her, completely dazed at her beauty. No wait, I can't be thinking about that. She's my sister's best friend!

"Sadie! You coming?" Millie abruptly appears in the hall way, looking directly at me with a glare, and I'm just saying, if look could kill, I'd be six feet under by now.

Sadie looks back at me with her beautiful ocean colored eyes and gives me a small wink before following Millie back into her bedroom, Leaving me completely Star struck.

A/N: It's really short, I know, but I was just thought it was cute. I might make a part two 😪