ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ❯ ᵐ.ᵐ

"𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 do this y/n?" My girlfriend Max asks me. I nod. "Of course I am! I wanna to be able to hold your hand in public! A-and kiss you in front of the party without reviving weird looks from everyone!" I stop, looking over at her as she moves some hair off of my face, smiling softly at me.

We're currently laying down spooning each other on me and Mike's shared bunk bed, and I'm planning on finally coming out to the party. Max already came out as bisexual a few months ago and now it's my turn.

"And I do too. I just want to make sure you're completely comfortable with doing it. I don't want you to feel pressured to do it just because I did" She babbles on, trying to explain herself. I honestly think she's adorable. I lean in further, kissing her cheek softly. She looks away for a second, desperately trying to hide her blushing states

"I understand that and I am, completely and utterly ready. At least I think so" I mumble the last few words, snuggling my face into her next.

So later that day we had invited the party over, minus Mike though because he lives her. They were all originally thinking we were gonna play some rounds of dnd, but we had other plans.

"If we're not playing then what?" Lucas groans as me and Max sit ourselves on the couch as the others copy, immediately realizing it was a serious matter, basing off of the angst mood I was giving off.

Mike sits instantly himself sits himself next to me, placing a comforting hand on thigh.

"So-uh, I have s-something I wanna tell you guys" I start as I feel tears threatening to fall. I look down, afraid of everyone's reaction even though I know very well they had no bother with Max's sexuality. I'm just nervous about how they'll think of me after I've said it.

"What is it, y/n?" El asks me carefully.

"I just uh- I don't know how to say this, I-I think I'm— no, I know I uh-" I look up around the room seeing the familiar expression of pure concern painted onto my friends faces.

"I-I'm gay" I manage to get out before busting into a violent fit of pathetic sobs.

"And she's dating me" Max finishes for me, intertwining her hands with mine and slightly squeezes them to show some kind of comfort.

They all go completely silent, until Dustin speaks up again.

"That's it? That's what you were so afraid to tell us?" He looks genuinely surprised. I look up at him. "W-what?"

"that's great! You're coming out! I mean— I kind of already knew it though" Will confessed, laughing lightly.

"Y-you knew? But how?" I turn to look at him.

"About a month ago, I saw you two kiss in your room" He confessed. A friendly smirk finding its way onto his face.

"What? Why didn't you say anything?" Mike groans at him.

"I just figured since you weren't out yet-"

"Thank you" I cut him off.

"So how long have you guys like, been together?" Lucas asks, pointing in between me and Max.

"Like five months" Max replies coolly, placing an arm around my shoulder, leaning against me.

"Well uh- that's cool I guess" Mike mumbles. "Just don't kiss her in front of me, alright?" He looks at her warningly.

"Can't promise anything" She says, snorting at the death glare Mike gives her.

"You you can't get pregnant?" El peeps out, looking at me curiously. Lucas and Dustin instantly fall onto the floor, laughing their asses of at her question.