ᵈⁱˢᵗᵃⁿᵗ ❯ ˢ.ˢ

SADIE KNEW SOMETHING WAS up, but she had decided not to say anything about it. You had been awfully quiet to her lately. and you were spending less and less time with her and the others, and she wasn't liking that at all.

"Look, I'm sorry Sadie, but I don't feel so good" You look down, knowing there was no way you could lie looking into her eyes.

"I guess you'll just have to go without me" You shrug, but she doesn't seem even the slightest bit convinced though she played along.

"Oh really? What kind of sick? Are you okay?" She fake empathized.

"I-uh- yeah! I feel sick in um, my stomach!" You let out a fake cry. She was honestly starting to believe you now. I mean, you were an actor after all.

"So I'll just see you later" You squeaked out before turning to walk away, leaving her wondering.

The truth was you weren't sick. Obviously. You were just too embarrassed to tell your girlfriend why. That the hate had just got to you. Ever since you officially revealed your relationship, you had been getting countless of mean, homophobic comments about how it was wrong etc.

Although you knew most of them were only jealous, it still hurt whenever they'd slip into your dms telling you to go kill yourself.

So after awhile you you started distancing yourself more. Thinking that the others were probably embarrassed to be seen with you anyway.

Now you were laying on the couch in your trailer, watching some cheesy 'enemies to lovers' on Netflix when suddenly the door opened, revealing Caleb with a concerned expression on his face.

"Sadie said you weren't feeling well, that true?" He asked you softly as he walking inside, closing the door carefully.

You mumbled a quiet 'mhm' when he slouched down next to you. "Oh I watched that show yesterday— it's terrible!" He snorted, making you let out a quiet laugh.

There was a comfortable moment of silence as you both sat there, watching the remarkably terrible show.

"Did something happen?" He spoke up again.

"What?" You turned to him.

"You never hang out with us anymore, something must've happened" he looked back at the screen, his eyebrows furrowing as he desperately tried to figure you out.

"Nothing happened, there's just a lot going on right now-" you mumbled. "I just get a lot of like, hate I guess"

"I felt as if I was weak. Because I couldn't handle it-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" An all too familiar voice was heard from behind you.

"Sadie?" You turned around and she walked closer to you. "Y/N"

"Why didn't you tell me?" She once again repeated. She want angry, she was just sad. Sad for you. "I could've helped you, you know"

"I know and I'm sorry! I was just so ashamed and-" she cut you off. "Ashamed? Why would you be ashamed? Everybody gets hate" She stated. You didn't say anything. You just sat there.

"They're all just jealous Y/N! You're perfect and who you're dating shouldn't even be a matter!" Tears fell down her face as she cupped both your cheeks with her hands.

"Don't listen to them. Alright?" She said, keeping even intact with you the whole time.

"I won't. I promise" You wiped a few of her tears with the sleeves on your sweater.

"I guess this is my cue to leave then" Caleb joked before making his way back out.

"Caleb, wait!" You shouted after him. He turned back around. "Yeah?"

"Thank you" You smiled softly at him. He only grinned at you and left.

"You know I really love you, right?" You asked her. "Yep! But I love you more!" She giggled, hugging you tightly.

"Not possible"

A/N: Caleb i honestly the best friend 👩🏽‍💻