ˡⁱᵛᵉˢᵗʳᵉᵃᵐ ❯ ˢ.ˢ

𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗘, 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗘! 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗘 this!" You shout after your girlfriend, who's getting some snacks in the kitchen, whilst you're in the living room, watching Millie on tv. Your parents aren't home, so you don't have to worry about keeping your voice down.

"Wassup y/n/n?" She casually walks into the room as if she's not holding up her phone, directing it towards you.

"Look at the Tv! Millie's on Tv!" You squeak, obviously excited for your friend.

Sadie laughs at your enthusiasm, jumping onto the dark green couch with you, flipping the camera so it's facing toward you two.

"Oh- you're filming!" You exclaim out loud. Oblivious to all the hundreds of comments flooding in.

"Wha- no, no! I'm having a live stream" She states proudly, smiling wildly at the camera.

You never really used social media— at least not Instagram, so you didn't know how livestreams worked.

"Ah- so this is live?" You ask though you already knew the answer. Of course, because it was a live-stream.

Sadie holds back a snort as she nods her head. "Oh but that's cool! And those are the comments?" You ask once again, pointing to the comments on the left corner.

"Yep! And see, Noah's here!" She noted and pinned his comment.

"What? Where?" You looked around, out the windows, but seeing no Noah.

"What are you talking about Sades?" You looked back at the chat and there was countless of comments with only many laughing emojis.

Then you turned to look at Sadie and see she looked as if she was about to explode. She then did— explode. Not literally, but she started laughing as if you just told her the funniest joke.

"Ohhh" You finally saw the pinned comment. "That's what you meant, alright then" You said, leaning against Sadie and kissing her cheek.

She instantly stops laughing and goes quiet, a red crimson color spreading onto her pale cheeks. Now you were the one laughing. "HA!" You scream so loud, your parents probably heard you ally he way from their work.

"HA! HA! HA!" You started jumping around the room, taking her phone with you.

"Hey! Hey! Y/N, GIVE THAT BACK!" She screams back at you.

"AND WHAT EVEN IS THAT LAUGH" She started laughing again, making you smirk devilishly.

"YOU S-SOUND LIKE A-A DYING MONKEY!" She insulted you in between breathes and your smirk instantly transformed into a playful frown.

You launched yourself at her as you started tickling her. "No NO NO! Y/N- MYAHAHA-"

"Ohh Sadie, what even is that laugh" You mimicked her previous words. "Ouuh! You sound like a dying monkey"

You ended up forgetting to turn off the live after that. Though you didn't do anything bad. You only watched a few scary movies, screaming like little girls every once in a while, which was definitely being screen recorded.