chapter 7 - beautiful

summary : yachi is going on the possibly a date with [name]. [name] is beautiful.
letting you know that we have 2 chapters left before all of extra chapters that are kind of bleh.

yachi was nervous today. today was the day she was going to get frozen yogurt with [name]. ever since she accepted her crush, she had been waiting for this day for 2 weeks. since the event was on sunday, she didn't need a excuse to go to the event.

she prepared a outfit for today, occasionally (very often) changing it to fit the weather. she was dressed in a yellow floral dress and a cute pantyhose. she had her backpack with her green cardigan inside, just in case it got cold. (and [name] wasn't willing to give yachi her tracksuit.) she had painted her nails with mui for this occasion. she looked around to see if she could find [name] early, but was disappointed to find everybody else on the team but [name].

she sat in the front row on the sticky bleachers, in hope to see her friend up close on the track. the races began and the blonde watched intently. she had learned the basics of the sport for this, just in case she would have to prove herself.

she stayed the whole time, watching for [name]. this time it was a marathon. it was supposed to last 3 hours.
it was the end of the marathon, well for yachi it was. [name] was closing the last quarter of the marathon. [name] ran like the wind. fast than the wind, if you asked yachi. (the girl with a big crush.) she looked [name] in the eye and gave her a thumbs up, receiving a wink from the girl.

the race was over. [name] had won 1st place! she was proud of her. there were other people behind [name] who haven't reached the finish line yet but after [name] was finished, yachi's attention to the track was too. she went on her phone and messaged mui about a dozen emojis and capitals saying "SHE WINKED AT ME" or "SHE WON".

————🐞
the race was over and people congratulated [name] for winning 1st place. yachi found her way to the other girl and hugged her tightly. "[name]! y-you won! i was expecting it but you won, i'm so proud-" she rambled out of breath. the orange haired girl chuckled at the blonde's behavior. "yachi, thanks for showing up! now, what about our frozen yogurt?" she said. yachi nodded.

they arrived at the frozen yogurt place. blueberry and berry tart. she order berry tart and was already finished. going to a 3 hour marathon makes you tired, you know. she looked at [name] who was looking at the menu again for a second treat.

[name] had orange wavy locks that were long and framed her face perfectly. she had big brown eyes that yachi swore sparkled. she had a cute nose and a nice jawline. she had pink lips that she wished she could touch with her ow- she stopped thinking that and covered her red face.

[name] turned to her with a smile. she had some frozen yogurt on her face and quickly cleaned it. "thank you, yachi for coming with me." she said. she wanted to say more, it was clear she did but she left it like that. yachi smiled back.

yachi decided [name] was the most beautiful girl she had ever seen that day.