chapter 9 - teasing

summary : yachi confesses.
(last relevant chapter! all chapters after this will be promo or extra chapter one shots.)

it was after school, [name] invited yachi to her house. [name]'s room had medals, paint supplies and a anime figure for her favorite anime of all time. it was a girls swimming anime. (just casually MANIFESTING A GIRLS SWIMMING CLUB ANIME WITHOUT SEXUAL FANSERVICE)

it was surprising that [name] was quiet when she was in her organized but cluttered room, she just went on her phone, occasionally showing yachi videos or memes she enjoyed. it was quiet and comfortable. silence is never uncomfortable between the two. it's like they are whispering to each other in the silence, so the atmosphere remains lively.

[name] had shown yachi about 3 pieces of fanart of her favorite character in Amaterasu, Swim!. yachi was secretly counting. it was cute how energetic she got when she was talking about things she enjoyed.

this time, [name] got close to yachi and cuddled up to her. yachi's cheeks became tinted pink. "hitoka-chan. look at this amazing painting, the art club is doing amazing without me. i didn't expect that. i love art a lot, it's my passion. i'm definitely joining the art club next year." she rambled. yachi was skeptical of [name]'s decision, as she enjoyed watching [name] run like the wind. but she knew that [name] was good at art, and yachi surely would support her.

she whispered. "i would follow you to any club, [last name]."

and [name]'s amazing ears just had to ruin the purpose of whispering with her pretty face and one of a kind voice. "hitoka-chan? you would follow me to any club, boy you must have a crush on-" she said teasingly.

"yes, i do have a crush on you, [last name]. i love you." the blonde said. "you do, hitoka-chan?" she said, surprised. the blonde nodded. "good. the feeling is mutual." [name] said, obviously relieved of stress. the orange haired girl stretched and watched yachi become confused and question everything and ask for why [name] didn't confess.

"hitokaaa, i didn't confess to you because i knew at the beginning, you didn't want to be more with me. i meant the frozen yogurt as a date, but you took it as a friendship outing. so i stayed in the safe zone, was content with your company and hoped you would like me back." [name] said. the girl pecked yachi's cheek, causing the younger girl to blush. "hitoka, let's go get frozen yogurt." the girl said with a bright and wide smile as she pulled the other girl up.

[name] beckoned for yachi to follow her, and yachi obediently (in love) followed her.

fin