extra 1 : two steps ahead

summary : [name] is a romantic and is two steps head of yachi on their first official date. (in other words, romance cliches with yachi.)

after yachi had confessed her feelings to [name], they became girlfriends. a duo that was never found after school without each other.

today was the day of the first official date. they usually went out for frozen yogurt or just went to each other's houses. it wasn't a romantic outing, just a outing with somebody who you enjoy your company..who happens to be your girlfriend of 2 weeks.

yachi was waiting impatiently for [name] on her couch. her mother was working late today so it was the perfect evening for a date. she wanted [name] to arrive soon. she was nervous, as this was her first date. she was wearing a silky dress with a white tee under it. she had frilly socks on with mary janes on. she had a extra hair clip that was extra cute to gift [name] to celebrate their 2 week anniversary.

the doorbell rang. yachi rushed to the door and opened it. "hitoka. bunny! this is our first date! i'm so excited." she said proudly as she hugged yachi. yachi blushed and nodded in agreement. the new nickname was cute and sudden. yachi knew [name] was clingy and romantic but this still got her flustered. she wished she was the first one to give a nickname, but she was too flushed to think about it. (head empty. only [name].)

yachi 0 - [name] 1

yachi gave [name] the hair clip and put it in the orange haired girl's hair. [name] looked amazing. [name] was wearing a black dress and a red cardigan with a pink heart patch on it. she was wearing pink stockings and had sneakers on. she now also had a cute pink and yellow hair clip that said "LOVE" on it tying up her orange hair in a ponytail.

[name] gave yachi a flower in her hair, it was a daisy. [name] was a romantic, it was clear as she used romantic cliches often with yachi. both of their gifts for their anniversary weren't huge but it was clear they were sincere and cute.

the date they were going on, was a picnic. they were going to hold hands at a picnic on a green field. [name] warned yesterday that she forgot to buy the food for the date so they had to pick it up first. they first went to a grocery store and looked around for things they wanted.

[name] had a list of things she wanted to buy so that this would be the best first date for yachi! yachi was flattered and touched [name] would do that for her. the first thing on the list was fruit sandwiches.

[name] bought the supplies for the sandwiches as yachi walked idly through the aisles. she looked at the stationery. she was happy this grocery store had such cute stationery. she picked up some stickers and pink sticky notes that reminded her of [name]. [name] pulled on yachi's arm. "bunny. it's about time we check out, if we want to see the sunset together." [name] said. "ah- yes! yes, [last name].." she said. she tried to come up with a nickname quickly. "fox-san." she mumbled. "fox-san? that's such a cute nickname for me, hitoka. but we have to go now,  don't you like the idea of a romantiiccc-" [name] dragged. yachi nodded.

they went to check out, yachi was debating if she should drop the stationery she picked up, as it was unnecessary and she didn't bring enough money for them. she was going to drop the stationery when [name] picked them up and put them in the cart.

[name] paid for the stationery. [name] smiled at yachi. yachi smiled back.

yachi 0 - [name] 2

it was finally time for the date. they quickly found a spot together. they placed their cute basket that [name] bought in hopes to impress yachi down. [name] handed yachi a fugashi bar and kept a lolipop waiting to 'share with yachi' [name] said. they enjoyed each other's company and sat close to each other. they shared the lolipop together and the date was about to end.

[name] looked at yachi. she was staring now. she looked at yachi's lips and she tried to communicate through eyes to yachi. 'may i kiss you?' she said with her eyes. yachi blushed and nodded.

[name] went closer and connected their lips. yachi kissed back.

yachi 1 - [name] 3

K.O!

O!