foreword

To everyone,
Who has ever fallen for someone,
ps. I love you.

-

2.1 with love, ansel
2.2 a lifetime of you
2.3 for the sweet-toothed

summary •

An average salaryman, Kim Joon, passes his days with little to no enthusiasm. His routine consists of home, work, dinner at the nearby diner and then home again.

Seo Cyan has been leading a quintessentially ideal life, according to himself, with a high end job, a moderately good apartment and his four year old daughter.

He is an oases to him, and he a forbidden future for another.
Maybe it's not so bad at all,
a lifetime of each other.

author's notes •

hello! welcome to the another short story. although this isn't a spin off, it does features characters from my other book, desiderium.
i hope you like this story. love ya, always. <3

copyrights •

The names, characters and events shown in this story are purely the imaginative creation of the author. Resemblance to any person, living or dead is purely coincidental and is not intended the author's part. The story does not intent to hurt any religious, sentimental, social or political belief and doesn't praise nor demean certain practises and customs.

Text copyright © Anudvega_ TM 2021

The moral rights of the author have been asserted. All rights reserved.
This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of the copyright law.