𝐢. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝗎𝗉

𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗦

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘘𝘜𝘐𝘋𝘋𝘐𝘛𝘊𝘏 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘋 𝘊𝘜𝘗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Alina thought only a couple of seconds passed after she finally closed her eyes until she was being gently shaken by Hermione, who was trying to wake her up.

"Come on, Alina. It's time to wake up," she whispered, greeting her with a smile when she finally opened her eyes. "Do you need help picking your clothes?"

Alina rose to a sitting position and yawned, then stretched out her arms. "No, thank you. I had them ready since I packed my bags. They're definitely incognito."

"I bet they are," said Hermione,  "you always dress up nicely. Should we try to wake Ron and Harry too, or should we let Mrs. Weasley do that?"

"Hm..." Alina scrunched up her nose. "I'd say we let Mrs. Weasley take care of the boys. Oh, you're already dressed up. I guess I better hurry."

She jumped out of bed and walked out of the room, heading to the bathroom to wash up and get changed. She dressed in silence, putting on a simple, Muggle-like outfit. She was wearing a plain black shirt, tugged in at the front in her Levi's shorts, paired with some leather ankle boots.

Her blonde waves were naturally falling down her shoulders, only combed by her fingers today. And, of course, her signature rosy, slightly shimmery lips. She didn't like lip glosses too much, particularly not sticky ones, but she didn't go out without some rose petal colored stain on her lips and maybe even a little bit on the apples of her cheeks.

She walked down the stairs, meeting Hermione and the Weasleys in the kitchen, who were having an interesting conversation about their Muggle outfits.

"Why can't we Apparate too?" Fred asked grumpily, stirring his spoon in the porridge he was eating. "Morning, van Blumenthal. You look very ordinary!"

"Because you're not of age and you haven't passed your test," Mrs. Weasley explained, bothered by her son's attitude. "That's not true. You look lovely, dear!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Weasley. And thank you too, Fred. This was actually the look I was going for," Alina said, taking a seat at the table, "Muggle fashion isn't that difficult to replicate, most of them don't put any effort in their clothings or looks."

"You have to pass a test to Apparate? I didn't know that," Harry said, walking in the kitchen right after Alina.

"Oh, yes," Mr. Weasley said, coming from the living room. "You need a special license for Apparition. It's not easy, and it can lead to nasty complications."