𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗑𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀

𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗦

𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘟𝘉𝘈𝘛𝘖𝘕𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘋𝘜𝘙𝘔𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"There you were!" Hermione said, catching up with Alina as they both descended to the Gryffindor common rooms.

"Hm?" hummed Alina, turning around to see Hermione next to her. "Oh, yes. Hi."

"Where have you been?" Hermione asked. "I've been waiting for you to come back, but I must have fell asleep before you did."

"Sorry for yesterday, last class got me...  overwhelmed a little," Alina confessed.

"Are you okay?" said Hermione. "I wanted to ask you yesterday, but I couldn't find you."

"I know." Alina nodded. "I'm fine, there's nothing a good night's sleep can't solve."

Now, that was only half true. Yes, she was feeling better, but she didn't completely move on from yesterday's events. But they weren't as fresh as they were back then, and she slowly regained control.

And over the next few weeks, Alina and Professor Moody both learned to cooperate with each other. She didn't approve of his methods, but he didn't go on a spider killing spree anymore.

There wasn't a Defense Against the Dark Arts class in which Alina didn't answer at least one of Moody's questions, and she wasn't really sure whether she made it to his favorite students list, or if he was simply trying to test her knowledge and see if she studied hard enough or not.

However, none of the previous lesson could prepare her—or anybody else—for what Alastor Moody had in store for his fourth year students. Today, he was going to put them all under the Imperius Curse to demonstrate how powerful it was and see if they could resist it or not.

Some students did strange things, like Dean Thomas, who jumped three times across the room while singing the National Anthem, or Lavender Brown, who imitated a squirrel. Or Neville Longbottom, who demonstrated some gymnastics he wouldn't have been capable of, to which Professor Moody explained that the Imperius Curse was powerful enough to make witches and wizards do even the things they couldn't do under normal circumstances.

"Are you ready, van Blumenthal?" Professor Moody asked as the girl stepped forward. "You better be. Imperio!"

Moody casted the spell on her. At first, Alina felt dizzy. It was as if her legs were no longer touching the ground and she floating in the air. All of the nerves she had only moments ago, they were all gone.