𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝖺𝖻𝗋𝗈𝖺𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌

𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗦

𝘈𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘈𝘋 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘏𝘖𝘎𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘚 𝘌𝘟𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The days passed by peacefully and uneventfully since what happened at the Quidditch World Cup, and now it was time for all the students to return to Hogwarts.

Alina was walking down the train's hallway, holding Kaiser, her Bengal cat, in her arms, lightly rubbing her fingertips underneath his chin.

She was going back to the compartment she came from, but right before she could reach the doors, they opened and revealed Draco and his two friends, Crabbe and Goyle, and they were all laughing as they stepped out of the compartment.

Alina cleared her voice to make her presence felt, and the three Slytherins turned to her. Draco stopped laughing, but his two minions didn't.

"You're having fun with my friends?" Alina asked, looking Draco straight in the eye.

"You should have seen Weasley's dress!" Goyle said between laughs. "Maybe he's going to let you wear it, van Blumenthal."

"Shut up, idiot," Draco said, hitting Goyle with his elbow. "She wasn't talking to you."

"Oh, kitty!" Crabbe pointed out, reaching his hand out to pet Kaiser, who hissed at him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were—" Alina started, but she didn't get to finish her sentence before Kaiser actually bit him. She sighed and finally said the last word: "—you."

"Your stupid cat bit me!" Crabbe shouted, wiggling his hand in the air.

"And you are the one complaining?" Alina asked, arching one eyebrow. "Now I have to brush his teeth because he touched you, ew."

"Draco, why don't you say something?" Crabbe said, complaining to his silver-haired friend.

"What do you want me to say?" Draco asked. "She told you not to touch the cat, didn't she?"

"Now that the problem has been solved, will you to find someone else to bother for a couple of minutes?" Alina clicked her tongue. "I have something to discuss with Malfoy. In private."

When hearing about this, Draco raised both of his eyebrows in surprise and shoved his hands in his pockets. He waited for Crabbe and Goyle to leave, but they didn't move.

"We're not going anywhere, van Blumenthal," said Goyle. "Whatever you want to say to Draco, you can say to us too."

Alina scoffed.