𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾

𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗦

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘉𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘌

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘉𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Calm down, Ron, will you?" said Alina, playfully rolling her eyes at the excited boy.

"I thought you'd get it, Alina!" complained Ron. "It's Krum! The legend, Viktor Krum!"

"He's just a Quidditch player, Ron," Hermione commented.

"Just a Quidditch player?" Ron asked. "He's one of the best Seekers in the world! I didn't even know he was still in school!"

All around them, students were freaking out over Krum being at Hogwarts, girls and boys alike. While the boys were mostly talking about his amazing Quidditch skills, the girls were debating on how to make him give them an autograph in lipstick. It was amusing, at least to Alina.

They walked back to the Great Hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table. The guests were invited to take a seat anywhere with the Hogwarts students. The delegation from Beauxbatons, who looked absolutely frozen, was welcomed at the Ravenclaw table. All the girls wrapped their scarves around their heads, trying to warm up.

Alina's careful eyes followed the students from Durmstrang as they chose seats at the Slytherin table, boosting up Draco Malfoy's ego. As soon as they sat down, he extended his hand to Krum and the two exchanged a firm handshake. Almost as if he felt he was being watched, Draco's eyes shifted to the Gryffindor table, briefly meeting Alina's.

For a second, Draco looked slightly uncomfortable and he looked away almost instantly, his attitude going back to normal as soon as he resumed his conversation with the Quidditch star player.

Professor Dumbledore rose from his seat and greeted the students and the guests one more time, then announced the beginning of the feast, mentioning that the opening of the Tournament will occur right after that.

The menu for tonight was different. They had French specialties, such as bouillabaisse, and many other dishes that were probably supposed to make the guests feel more like home.

When one of the Beauxbatons girls came to their table, asking for Ron's bouillabaisse, Alina couldn't help but let out a muffled chuckle escape from her lips. It only got louder when he defended himself by claiming that she must be a veela, but Hermione quickly put him back in his place.

"Look who just arrived," said Hermione, pointing at the teacher's table.

The two remaining seats were now occupied by Ludo Bagman and Mr. Crouch, who were sitting right next to Professor Karkaroff and Madame Maxine.