Jealous | *SMUT*| (buckyXreader)

Bucky x female reader

- Warnings : language and SMUT (consensually/unprotected )

- Backstory- You are Tony Stark's sister and an avenger and had been for a while. You lived in the avengers/stark tower with the rest of the team and you couldn't be happier. Your best friends were Wanda and Nat of course but you were close with everyone. Oh and you don't like wearing dresses. (This is set at the stark tower I know they don't live in it anymore but just shhhhh is for the stories' sake.)

- 4672 words (This is a long one.)

It was a quiet day in the tower until Tony and his sister started arguing. You had been listening to music and drawing when your brother barged in your room about 10 minutes ago.

"How many times do I have to tell you Tony I'm not going to your stupid party, and I sure as hell am not getting into a stupid dress!!" You yelled at your brother.

Tony knowing this was gonna be your defense had a plan up his sleeve. He gave you the famous Tony Stark smirk and you could see it in his eyes he was up to something, "who said anything about a dress?" Tony asked in the most innocent voice you have ever heard.

You looked at your brother with a confused face. "Tin man what have you done?"

Tony winced at the nickname, you knew it would get under his skin, but he surprisingly shook it off. "Okay sis listen to me, I had Natasha and Wanda help me pick something out for you to wear tonight and before you can interject no it's not a dress!" Your brother said as Nat walked in the room with a black garment bag in her hand. "Now sis please wear this and come to the party for a few hours at least, plus I think your favorite metal armed man will be there" Tony said slyly.

You immediately shot daggers through your eyes at Nat knowing full well you had only told her and Wanda about your little crush on the one and only James Buchanan Barnes. your eyes divergent back to Tony who was giving you puppy-dog eyes. "Fine 3 hours tops and you own me Tony," you growled at him. He jumped to you engulfing you in a tight hug, "whatever you say sis."

Before you could argue anymore he was out the door leaving you and Natasha. I'm dead Natasha thought, and she wasn't wrong your eyes darted to her. She laid the garment bag she was holding on your bed, and ran out of the room before you could catch her.

It was about an hour later and you figured you should probably be getting ready for the party. You had been curious but too scared to open the garment bag that now laid on your bed. You sighed asking FRIDAY to call Nat and Wanda and tell them to be in your room in 30 minutes. You hopped in the shower trying to wash away the annoyance from your brother and kept telling yourself 'you will only have to be there 3 hours tops'.

You got out of the shower and threw on a large t-shirt to wear while you got ready. About 30 minutes later you heard Wanda and Nat rushing to your room knowing exactly why you called them. They burst into your room and immediately Wanda sat you down and started doing your hair. You decided to go simple and just do light curls with a half up half down. Nat on the other hand was helping with your makeup. You could do it yourself but she insisted on doing it and you didn't want to argue. Wanda had just finished your hair as Nat was adding the final touches to your make up. You decided on a light crease and liner and just some chapstick. Wanda turned the chair you were in to face the full-length mirror that was hanging on your wall. You gasped, you didn't look like you but you had to admit you did look good, although you were still in your oversized t-shirt.

You sighed and walked over to the garment bag on your bed nervous to open it. "What's wrong?" Nat asked. "Nothing, I just don't know what to expect when I open this," You responded quietly. "Trust us, you will like it," both Wanda and Nat said in unison. You gulped and zipped the zipper open and the gasped at was inside. You smile and turn to the girls "I love it." They squealed and hugged you as they said they needed to get ready too. You were surprised to find what was in the bag but you weren't opposed to it either. You slipped on the outfit along with some black heels. After about 20 minutes of staring at yourself arguing whether to go or not, you headed out of your room and went to the elevator. (you will find out the outfit soon)