The F Word

"Here it is." He said opening the door for her. She smiled and peaked inside taking his apartment in. It was industrial but cozy. He lived in an old factory that some developer turned into stylish new apartments. It felt hip & modern without feeling cold. She walked through the door and turned around to him with a small smile on her face. Part of her couldn't believe this was happening.

He closed the door and rushed to her lips. Lara Jean threw her bag on the ground and threw her arms around his neck. While making out, he lead her step by step to the couch. She felt her knees bump into the cognac colored leather sofa. She was about to fall backwards when Peter pulled her closer. His powerful hands were nestled in the small of her back and began pulling at the hem of her sweater.

She gasped breaking their lips apart for a sweet moment. She studying his face, his swollen lips bruised red and his long eyelashes fluttering from her light scratches on his neck. She stepped back and let Peter examine her for a moment before removing her sweater revealing an unsexy nude t shirt bra. She really wished she had time to go home and change before this.

He stepped closer to her, his eyes transfixed on her upper body. He guided her onto the couch. LJ leaned back on the chaise lounge of his well-worn sectional. He hovered above her, eyes full of lust, building the tension.

"Um, forgetting something?" Lara Jean whispered with a smug smile plastered across her face. He shook his head playfully and pulled his Henley over his head. Lara Jean's eyes felt like they were about to pop out of her head. He looked like his body was sculpted by the gods. She was shocked by her own confidence in all of this. She usually was more demure when it came to this with anyone else.

She reached to pull him down to her lips but he pulled back for a moment before placing small kisses down her jawline, down her neck, stopping just before her cleavage. Lara Jean let out a small moan as if she only wanted him to hear. He immediately came back to her and captured her lips. It was passionate and more determined than before. Their tongues playfully wrestled for who could pin each other down.

Peter's hands traced its way up her body. Lara Jean let out a whimper as his sturdy thumbs circled the smallest part of her waist. Her toes curled as she arched her back and leaned into him. She bit his lip begging him for more. His hand cupped her breast over her bra and they both let out labored long breaths. He kissed her neck using his whole body to place kisses just below her ear. His breath flirting with her earlobe made her body feel like it was on fire. She arched her back dramatically. "Take it off." She said breathlessly.

He did as he was told. He quickly unclasped it and threw it to the ground. His eyes were spellbound on her chest. "Shit," escaped from lips before slowly placing soft kisses on the tops of her breasts. A moan escaped her body as his lips raptured her nipple. The ecstasy of his touch made her vision blurry. She threw her head to the side as she let him take charge of her body. Her fingers danced over his buzzed hair, making small grunts vibrate on her chest.

He grabbed her face, pulling it in for a long tender kiss. Even in the heat of the moment, he made Lara Jean feel safe and protected. The tension rose between them. Lara Jean could feel him pressing against her through his jeans. She felt her brain frazzle with a mix of excitement and fear. She pulled back. "Peter?" she held onto his shoulders.

His eyes drifted open. "Yes." He said veraciously trying to nibble at her chest.

"We gotta stop." She said as her breath hitched as his fingers delicately played with her chest.

He pulled away. "Is everything okay?" A worried look spread across the softness of his face.

"Everything is fine. Great. Wow even." She pet the side of his head. "I think it's just going a little too fast for me right now." She blushed and tried to play it off.

Illicit Affairsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें