Lie On My Sheets, Then Lie To My Face

"Are you home?" She spoke softly into her phone.

"Yeah. Just got back from practice. I'm all sweaty. Let me hop in the shower". He replied instantly.

"Don't." she said in a low, slow voice. There was a knock on the door.

"Covey!" He sounded shocked and opened the door. She stood in the doorway with her head cocked to the side. She ended the phone call and licked her lip as she looked him up and down. "Hi." His breath hitched.

"I have a present for you." He took a step inside slyly smiling at him.

"What?" he tried to shake his amazement of her telling him to stay sweaty for her and come back to reality.

She took out a white box from her purse. "I made it just for you." He held it in his hands and looked up at her. He gingerly opened the box. "No way." He looked up with stars in his eyes. "Is this?"

"Your favorite fruitcake cookies." She said lifting one up to his lips. He took a bite and leaned his head back. "How are these so fucking good?" he exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like them." She said kissed his cheek. She saw his shoulders relax. The rush of control over him instilled a confidence unknown to her with anyone else. "That's not the only present I have for you." She whispered in his ear. His eyes shot open and he sucked in a sharp breath. She felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

She giggled and held out her hand to him. He took it, curious to know what was going to happen next. She lead him to the kitchen to put down his box of cookies. "Now, I never did get a tour the other day." She stood leaned back against the countertop. "I've seen the kitchen, the living room, bathroom" she dragged out her words knowing she had him in her pocket. "But weirdly, not the bedroom." She closed the gap between their bodies. His body heat and smell of sweat & the Abercrombie body wash he had been using since high school caused her to heave her upper body closer to his. "Will you take me there?" she uttered seductively.

He shook his head speechlessly and walked her into his bedroom. His bedroom was brighter than she expected. Two windows framed his tufted headboard and king-sized bed. He turned back to her waiting for her next surprise.

Lara Jean delicately unzipped her military green bomber jacket while maintaining eye contact with Peter. She revealed a lacy ice blue bralette. Peter's eyes were glued on her body. The lace of the garment left nothing to the imagination. He marveled at her already attentive nipples. She pushed him to sit down on the side of the bed. She greedily kissed him. His hands wrapped around her waist pulling her into the V between his legs. She broke the kiss and stroked her hands across his strong shoulders. "I still have to give you my other present." she held his gaze for a moment before leaning in and whispering, "I'm not wearing any underwear."

His jaw hung open. "Shit. I need you right now." His eyes burned with desire while he continued to stroke her sides.

"Life is too short to not be happy." She said scratching the back of his neck. She stared in his eyes for a moment, taking in her favorite boy. She looked down and saw his bulge building in his shorts. "Arms up." She said with a smirk. He did as she was told, smiling back like a kid in a candy shop. She removed his sweat stained t shirt painstakingly slowly. He grabbed at her body, the tension raising too high to stop himself. He pressed small kisses against her chest. Lara Jean grabbed his face and kissed him. What started out romantic & delicious quickly became hungered and passionate. He broke away, kissing down her chest while his fingers played with the button of her jeans. She let out a feathery moan as his hands grazed across her bare hips.

She helped him slide them down and pushed him onto the bed. He stared at her unclothed body with lust in his eyes. She felt so wanted, needed, desired. She joined him taking off his gym shorts, running her hands up and down his thighs. His animalistic instincts took over and pushed her against the bed. He licked down her body, trying to capture every bump and scar. He teased her as he reached her lower half. She was breathing heavily. Peter looked up at her as the light from the windows streamed over her decalage. He kissed the inside of her upper thighs. Lara Jean's breaths increasing as he came closer. "Peter." She let out an eager moan. His fingers danced across her entrance, already wet. He kissed it tenderly. She threw her head back and bucked her hips wanting more. He went deeper, remembering all the things that used to drive her crazy. He loved looking at her while doing this and see the pure lust racing through her body.