1.The night before going back to Hogwarts

Info : Y/N is at home. School haven't started. Your parents are out for business ...So you are alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were bored...You were lying on the bed overthinking things.

When suddenly you heard a noise.

You ran downstairs. You didn't know what noise it was.

Suddenly you felt someone hugged you from behind.

They covered your eyes when you were about to turn.

" Guess who i am ? " said a similar voice.

" Fred is that you...? "

He laughed uncovering your eyes.

" Yes it is "

You looked shock but you hugged him back. You pulled back and asked " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ? My parents aren't home. You scared the shit out of me after hearing a noise from downstairs. Where's Ron, Ginny- "

He covered your mouth and said " I am here to bring you back to Burrow. There's some news going on and my mom wanted you to be safe so i wanted to pick you up. "

You took your packed luggage. you usually have packed luggage in case you need to travel

You guys took a handful of floo powder and were quickly transported to the Burrow. You were yet to see Molly, Arthur, Ginny and George but the golden trio had caught your eye.

" Harry, mione, Ron ?"

" Y/N !!! " They ran up to you and hugged.

" How are y'all ? Looks like you guys just reached here too ! "

" Yes, we just reached here. Ron and i went to pick up Harry from those brats..." said mione.

"...Those brats were talking bullshit about his parents so i did something.." Ron added.

" He may or not have accidentally leave big, fat toffees near Dudley..." Harry ended.

" He deserves it anyways but where did you get those toffees from ? Molly wouldn't allow you guys to have toffees around. " you said.

Ron was now communicating with his eyes to your back.

You turned to see fred asking him to not tell me. You caught them.

" Good luck freddie, Molly is gonna catch you guys- "

"Going to catch them for what y/n ? " Molly asked cutting your sentence off.

You ran and hugged her so tightly because she was like another mother to you.

" I missed you alot then george and fred. " You said smirking into fred's direction.

" I've missed you too- " said molly.

" i- You don't miss me ? " said george from behind.

" I was kidding HAHAHA ! " you pulled back from molly and ran to george and hugged.

" It was boring without you guys. Urgh " you said as you hugged George.

You then pulled back. Fred and george helped you get your luggage up. You followed them.

You saw ginny laying on the bed. She didn't notice you or the twins.

" Thinking about Harry Ginny ? " you said, smirking, breaking the silence. The twins started to laugh.

" Huh ! Y/N ? " ginny got up, shocked and shy. She got up and hugged you.

" Shut up ! " ginny said to her brothers. They left the room placing the bag down.