5. Your Parents Death Day

It was evening, after classes. You were going to see Buckbeak one last time as the Ministry ordered Hagrid to execute it. Fred wanted to join us and we let him come with us.

You guys saw Malfoy watching over at Hagrid's hut laughing.

Mione went over to him, pointing a wand at him, " You ! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach ! ".

He looked scared. " Guess Malfoy hasn't learnt his lesson of treating us badly ! You spoiled pureblood ! Do it Mione " i said with a smirk.

Ron said " He's not worth it ! ", stopping her from doing something to Malfoy.

As Mione put her wand inside and went to Ron and Harry, Draco started teasing and laughing at us ! You punched him in the nose ! They started running away from you guys !

You looked up at Fred, Ron, Mione and Harry, " What ? It felt good ! " I said smiling at them.
" Not good, Brilliant ! " ron responded. Harry, Fred and Mione looked Happy at what you did.

You then walked over to Hagrid's hut. You went over to comfort him and to play with Buckbeak one last time. After a while, The executors came. You guys went to hide behind the pumpkin. You guys heard something from behind and didn't know what it was. You then went far and as You saw Buckbeak die. You guys hugged each other, crying a little.

Scabbers bit Ron and as accidentally dropped his pet it started running towards a tree. Ron started chasing it, you, Harry and Mione went after Ron.

Ron got his scabbers near the tree. Mione realised what the tree was and told Harry.

" Bloody hell ! " Fred screamed.

" Ron ! Run ! " He said.

Ron looked behind you guys and told y'all to run. He pointed behind us. Behind us was a grim. Fred held you and stood in front, scared it would hurt you.

It stared at Ron and started running over to Ron, pulling him under the tree. You guys ran after Ron, trying to save him. But it dragged him down.

You guys tried to go down but the Whomping Willows started attacking you guys. You guys were being flied everywhere by the tree branches.

You guys finally went down, falling over each other's back. Fred held out a hand trying to get you up and you accepted. The way led us to a room.

Ron was there and y'all went over to him. Ron pointed to something saying, " It's an animagus ! " You guys turned, only to see Sirius Black.

Mione backed Harry and I went in front of her and told Sirius, " If you want to kill Harry, you have to go through us ! '' you said. Fred went in front of you and said " If you wanted to kill him, you have to kill us too. " He said knowing that, that would be your other response.

" No, only one has to die tonight ! so i don't want to go through you or kill you ! " he said. Harry went over to him, fighting him. He raised his wand at Sirius but Lupin came pointing a wand at Sirius. Harry backed off.

You and Mione stepped in front of Harry, protecting him. But Lupin wasn't there to save us, he held out his hand, helping Sirius to get up. They both hugged each other and that's when you guys knew they were friends.

" Let's kill him ! " they said. " NO ! I TRUSTED YOU ! " you screamed at Lupin. Fred hugged me from the back.

Harry, Sirius and Lupin had a conversation about Harry's life and betrayals. Snape came to save us, interrupting the conversation. They had an argument and Snape gave us a sign to leave, trying to save us but Harry pointed a wand at him and casted ' Expelliarmus '.