2. The hogwarts Express and the new teacher

You woke up, hearing the alarm beep.

You thought to yourself as you were looking up at the ceiling lazy to get up : Did he tucked my hair behind my ear as he whispered to me that i am beautiful ' and kissed my forehead or was it all a dream-. But also that scene wasn't in my dream. I was dreaming about being on a date with some guy. He was accepting for who i was. But i don't remember the face. I wasn't sleeping in my dream. Is it a sign i was in love and the whole fred scene, was it a dream or real. I should've opened my eyes but i was tired but now i am overthinking.

You sat up and stretched out, went to brush your teeth and took a shower.

You opened the door and in front of it was Fred. He was yawning and sleepy.

" Good Morning sleepy head ! " You said, pushing his arm as you walk to your room.

" Morning ! " fred said and walked to the bathroom.

You dressed up, excited to return to your third home...Hogwarts.

After Ginny, Mione and i got ready we packed our bags and ran downstairs in excitement.

Everyone was ready except for Ron and Harry.

They took their time and came downstairs.

We quickly ate breakfast and we were ready to go.

We took a handful of floo powder and transported to King's Cross Station.

We all ran into platforms 9 and 10 and there are at Hogwarts express.

Mr Weasley and Harry walked away to had a private chat.

They were talking about Sirius Black who have escaped Azkaban.

They came and we went in the Hogwarts Express.

We said our goodbyes to Mr and Mrs Weasley as the train left.

Harry, Mione, Ron went to find an empty compartment.

I was about to follow them but a familiar voice called me from the back.

" Y/N ! Wait ! " he said.

It was Fred.

" Hey Fred, what's up ? " you replied.

" Would you like to join us ! We have another seat ! " Fred asked.

I agreed and followed him.

He helped me to put my language up.

George got up smirking and sat with Lee, and so you had to take the seat beside Fred.

I sat near the window, looking out while Lee, George and Fred were chatting.

Fred whispered to your ear, " Y/N are you okey ?"

" I am feeling sleepy. Maybe becoz i was too hyped up in the morning, loosing energy. " You said.

Fred came closer and he pulled your head down to his shoulder.