9. Trying to workout Chemistry

You took the things which are important as quickly as possible and left with Fred.

Arthur told Fred to be incharge of you, George is in charge of Ginny, Harry is incharge of Mione and Ron just follows Harry. Molly went with Arthur.

Fred grabbed your hand, going somewhere but you got out of his hands when the crowd pushed you.

You fell to the ground, people hitting you and you couldn’t move. You stood up and tried to search for Fred. You could hear him from a distance. You called for him but he couldn’t hear you.

You were suddenly dragged by someone. It was Mione. You and Mione were hiding then started heading to this tree. Everyone was there but Harry and Fred weren't. Arthur left to find them.

You were worried and scared. Fred came running, not noticing you, he screamed “ I lost Y/N !” He said looking down, sad. You cupped his face and said, “I am here !”. He was happy seeing you, he hugged you tight.

Everyone, including you, were worried about Arthur and Harry.

After a while they returned. You all went back to the burrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It was night time so you guys went back to bed. You weren’t able to sleep. You went down to the kitchen to have a cup of water.

While you wear pouring water into the cup, you felt someone grabbing your shoulder and hugging you. It was Fred. He rested his face on your shoulder.

“Couldn’t sleep huh ?” he asked. You stopped the tap and said, “yes !”. You guys sat on the couch.

You drank water and placed the cup on the table. You laid your head back. Fred did the same.

“Schools in a day ! It’s a chance for us to rest our minds I guess.” you said. “More like you are going to play pranks and you can’t wait.” you said, smirking at him. He looked at you and hit your elbow. “Not everything I do are pranks !” he said, annoyed. “HAHAH ! Nope i don’t agree with what you say.” you said, laughing at him. “Whatever.” he said annoyed.

You got up, “Let’s go outside !” you grabbed his hand and walked outside. You sat on the grass and Fred followed you, you looked up, seeing the stars.

“Look at the stars. Aren’t they wonderful !” you asked him. He was staring at you. “Yes it is !” he said.

You thought he was looking up but when you turned your head to look at him, he was staring at you.

“What ?” you asked. “Nothing.” he said, slowly cupping your face. He pulled your face closer and stared, eye to eye.

He looked slowly down to your lips. He dragged his thumb down your lips. He slowly tilts his face and leans forward, capturing you in a kiss. You found yourself kissing him back. Your hands travel to the back of his neck and you slowly run your hands through his hair. He gently pulls you closer and slowly caresses your cheek with his thumb. After a few more seconds, you guys pulled away. Yours and Fred’s forehead touched, and you guys breathe heavily. He lifts his forehead and looks into your eyes.

You whispered, “Do you like me ?”. He heard it but acted like he didn’t. “What ?” he asked. “Nothing ! Good night !” you said, getting up to your room. Fred wasn’t sure if his answer to that question would ruin the friendship.

“That Idiot heard it ! I wouldn’t kill him if he said yes ! We kissed a couple of times and stared at each other and we aren’t even a couple ! Urgh !” you talked to yourself going to your room.