Chapter 2: Temptress

The sun rays hit my eyes and I wake up. I am still handcuffed to the bed. My arms hurt and I need to shower. The door swings open and Kayla comes in with a breakfast tray. "Morning honey!" She greets me with a sweet smile. I don't reply, but look at what she's wearing. She's trying to impress me, in a hot short mini white skirt and pink tight t-shirt, that barely covers her stomach with white pumps. Plus the amount of makeup she's got on, she might as well join the circus. But she looks underweight though. 

"How did you sleep, honey?" She places the tray on the table next to me. No gun today? I am getting happy, but then she pulls it from her back, smart ass. "I slept great," I lie right to her face." I mean, I love what you have done to this place," I look around the room and smirk," it's fucking amazing baby. I can't thank you enough." I sarcastically remark.

"Really?" She presses her lips tight, not impressed by my sarcasm. "Well, I am sure you're going to like this too," she points the gun right into my mouth. What the fuck? My eyes go wide and I almost shit myself. "No," I shake my head, my legs shaking out of fear. "It's not funny anymore is it?" She pulls the gun out immediately, giving me a sense of relief. I take a deep breath, trying to calm my heart. Shit, I just saw my life flash through my eyes, it wasn't a pretty sight. All did was fuck, drink and fight. I seriously need to get my shit together. When I get out, I will try to be an Angel for at least for a day. I'm not making any promises though.

"Neo, lean back," Kayla orders me. "Why?" I defy her again, it's in my fucking nature. I know by this rate she's going to shoot me, before I can even attempt to escape. "Just do it, honey!" She scolds me. "Fine," but don't fucking tickle me. I'm thinking, that's like my worst nightmare being tied and tickled, next to being kidnapped.

I do what she says; I lean back on to the bed and rest my head on the pillow. I wait for her, and then I see her place the gun behind her back and climb onto the bed and straddle me. "You need a shower," she giggles while she runs her hand through my hair." I do," I state, looking deep into her eyes. Its seduction time, baby. I will just play along and I will be free before I know it.

"I know, I am sorry for taking you like this." She tilts her head and just stares at me, with her big bright blue eyes and pouty sweet cherry lips. Fuck, I gulp at her, she looks so hot and sexy. Lust sweeps through my veins, as I trace my eyes over her slender neck, down her breasts where I can see bare skin from her tight stomach. Her long tanned legs wrapped around me, and her short skirt is rising the more she moves. Oh Fuck, I groan, lifting my head. I don't want to fall for her seductive trap. She's  fucking tempting me, the psycho. 

"I love your abs," she smiles pleasingly, while she lifts my shirt up. Her hands slide down each pack, I almost shiver under her touch, by her cold fingers. She just gave me a wild idea. "Well," I clear my throat. " You know I have to maintain this body, that means I have to work out, Kayla." I let her know with my eyes fixed on her. "I know," she nods." So I need to work out Kayla, or I will lose this hot body, that you love so much." I tilt my head back and gaze at her intently with a smouldering look on my face. "Hmmm," that's all she says, at least it's got her thinking.

"Neo?" She tugs at my shirt now. "Humph," I reply, darting my eyes on her. "Close your eyes," she bends down and whispers in my ear. "Why?" I sigh, thinking what is she going to do now. "Honey, just do it!" She puts her hands over my eyes, next thing you know I hear a click. Before I open my eyes, she gets off me and one of my hands is free. " You can have your breakfast now," she points to the tray and then unlocks the door and leaves. Fucking tease.