Chapter 13: Pampered

"Keep still," Kayla tells me off. "No, what the hell are you doing, Kayla?" She's about to apply some green gooey shit on my face. "It's a mask, relax." She informs me. "Mask?" I am looking at her brush, and her green witched face. Kayla decided to have a forced girly night with me, even though I don't' want to. "I don't want that stuff on my face," I try moving my face away, but she grabs my cheeks. I'm fighting her now, I am not her one of minions, that she can do whatever she likes." Trust me, you're going to love it, honeeeeyyy." She strains her voice, trying to keep my face, still.

"Kayla, no! STOP IT!" I raise my voice, making her shake. Since the other day, I have been nothing but groaning and getting pissed off. I pestered her for a couple of days about the phone call, but she kept on declining, she's smart. but I can tell her guards coming down.

"NEO, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? IT'S JUST A MASK, JEEZ!" She gets off the bed and sits on the couch, crossing her arms with angry look on her face."I DON'T WANT IT. YOU NEED TO HEAR THE WORD NO! I don't think you ever heard that have word have you?" I make a dig at her. I am fucking frustrated, mad and I want to get the fuck out of here.

 "Why are you being like this?" She says with such innocent. "Why do you think? You never let me talk to my Uncle or friends, I have been stuck here all summer just for your sake." "THAT'S NOT TRUE, YOU LIKE ME, I KNOW YOU DO!" She gets off the sofa and comes up to me, unbuckling my belt. "What the fuck are you doing?" I am looking down at her greedy hands, she's pulling my jeans down. "I am taking your jeans for a wash, stupid. You spilled coffee on it."She says, looking unfazed. " I CAN DO THAT MYSELF, STOP UNDRESSING ME!" I fume, she has no boundaries. "I WILL! I can't be bothered to uncuff you, and then get my gun, OKAY!" She pulls on my jeans and they slip off my legs. For once in this moment, I don't like being stripped naked. She's gone too far now. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I kick my legs, but she jumps back, grunting. "What is wrong with you, Neo! I AM JUST TAKING CARE OF YOU. CAN'T YOU SEE?" She barks back, her face going deep red.

"This is a violation, you can't do that! YOU CAN JUST STRIP ME! WHAT THE FUCK!" I growl out loud. "I am sorry, but I don't want you to look like a hot filthy mess. I am just taking care of you, honey." She feels her face, where the mask has gone dry. "Kayla, you are not going to leave me like this? My eyes are following her around the room, as she goes to the bathroom to wash her face. I want my jeans.

"Nope, after dinner, I will let you change." I hear her mumbling sound over the water that's running. "Bitch," I grumble under my breath. I feel like half of the stuff she does, she doesn't even think it's wrong. She keeps on saying sorry. But is she? I don't fucking think so. I wait for her to come back, plus I need to calm myself down. I might just have to bite my tongue and go along with her shit, if I want to get out of here.