Chapter 6: Not Hungry

I'm wearing a pair of dark denim ripped jeans. I'm glad I've got some clothes on. I got to shower and change into these. The stubble on my face is gone too, she trimmed my beard and now I feel more refreshed. I wanted to work out though, but she chained me back to the bed, again. I feel fucking miserable today, I should be partying and having fun with my friends. But no. I am someone's FUCKING PET!

"Why didn't you have your lunch?" She comes in and sits on the sofa. "I don't feel like it," I grumble under my breath. "Don't say that. You need to eat." She looks at me with concern in her eyes. "Why don't you eat?" I look at her. I know she's wasting away, she so bony. "I do," she mumbles. "No, you don't. You look underweight." She's wearing shorts and a t-shirt, which are way too baggy for her. "I do, okay!" She gets defensive. "You don't, you're just skin and bones and popping veins," I add. Her head sadly bows down and she just slouches her bony shoulders. "Why don't you eat?" I ask her, again. "Because of you!" She comments, with her head up and eyes directly at me. What? What the hell did I do? I am thinking, looking bewildered at her. "Me?" I gape at her. "Yeah, you." She pouts her sad lips at me. "How?" I ask in shock. "I was in the canteen with my friends," she starts. "I saw you there, several times on your phone gawking at the Victoria Secret models. Your friends were all joining in, laughing and whistling away. So, the lunch I was about to have, I threw it away. I thought to myself, I have to look like them, really skinny, then maybe you might like me."

Damn, I never knew that my words and actions had such a profound effect on her. But now when I look at her, she looks so sad and vulnerable. "Kayla," I sigh as my heart dips into my stomach, feeling somehow responsible for that, I don't know why? It's fucked up, but I do. "Yeah, honey?" She tilts her head up and stares into my eyes, with a sad face.

"You don't need to do that for me." I coo softly at her, she just looks away." I do, because you mean so much to me, and therefore what you say and do, has more value. Someday I will be a Victoria Secret model, and when I am on that runaway, you will look at me and want me too." She mumbles sadly to herself. I feel my heartbreak when she says that. I frown sadly watching her with concern look in my eyes. I didn't realise under all that mean bitchy exterior lies a very vulnerable insecure girl. I am worried about her; she wants me so bad to love her. I shouldn't be held for this, but her health is deterring because of me.

"Kayla, you shouldn't starve yourself for me! If you do that, I won't love you," I say. She snaps her head towards my directions and with a shocking look on her face. "You have to eat, for my sake and yours." " I don't know," she scrunches her face, contemplating to what I am saying. "Why don't we eat together from now on, eh?" I smile at her. "Really?" She jumps off her seat with excitement. "Yeah," it makes me kind of smile to see her smile. "Okay, I will make pizza and fries and we can have a movie night!" She unlocks the door and runs out of the room, laughing.