pro(hero)log <3

A/n : Most of the first chapters are written in 2020, I'm only changing a few things cause ain't no way

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Toderdoki pov :

Its been almost no time since my old man rushed me into this school. I see how people try to get close to me. Its only because im that mans son. I wont allow it. I refuse to befriend them, I have my own path, and they're not apart of it. Im only here to surpass them.

Y/n:

anyways back to the story ill stop now

I sat in my chair, listening to the classes chattering.

Annoying.

Just as I thought that, Eraserhead, or, as I should formally call the man, Mr. Aizawa, came into the room. It took another minute for the other people to realize that. I didnt make a sound. Just sat.

Finnaly, he got to the point, we were to be doing rescue training with the pro-hero 13. Though I wanted to, I couldn't assume it was going to be easy; they always seem to have something up their sleeves.

"Also.."

How did I know there was going to be an 'also'?

"We will have a guest joining us."

Great, another person to get in my way. Id rather have villian attack us while we're training or somthing.

He looked mindlessly at the door.

"L/n. Enter."

Suddenly, the door swung open, and in skipped a girl, with H/l H/c, and E/c eyes.

She had the biggest smile on her face, but the look in her eyes was unreadable.

236 words

I SWEAR THE CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER, THIS IS JUST A PROLOG! <3