Chapter uno

Chapter one; 'Mom'

A/N : Most of this was written in 2020, I got rid of some horrid jokes cause I can't hqndl rhis

Warning: Y/n is a bitch, and a brat. She knows that XD
(Talking about the charcter, not you! ❤️)

Noones pov:

The teenagers sat in the moving bus as Iidas attempt to get them in an orderly fashion failed. That was because of a certain new girl, who most were crowding and asking about her.

"H-hey, L/n right? M-may I ask what your q-quirk is?" Said a green haired male.

She giggled.

"My quirk you say.. Is.. Necromancy!" She flashed an innocent closed eye smile at no one imparticular.

She always seemed to be full of energy despite the uncomfortable aura around her that some got used to.

The boys eyes filled with curiosity.

"C-could you please explain it..?"

"Of course! In the most blunt way possible.." She began, "I can see and communicate with the dead!"

She errupted in a fit of giggles, as everyone elses blood went cold.

"Ah.. I see..." He wasnt sure if he should ask more about it.

"Haha, dont worry I dont bite!"

They relaxed, it was just a quirk, she seemed nice enough.

"Or do I?"

They froze. That was a joke, right?

aT tHy uSJJjJjJJJJJJjJJJ

After the heros explaining what would be happening. The young heros were ready to start.

[A wild league of villians has appeared.]

(IM SOBBING I COULD NOT BE SERIOUS AT ALL.)

Suddenly a warp gate summoned, tons of villians became present.

They could only hope this was apart of their training, sadly it wasnt.

As they all started fighting, the students had been teleported and scattered.

Todoroki and Y/n had been in the same zone.

Y/n Pov:

Hngh... Im with him..! Thats good but too soon, its ok... this will work.

I see that hes about to freeze everything. It stings. It makes me wanna- Hfjj, I don't have time for this. I quickly call a spirit to lift me up.

I see the ground covered in ice. Fighting back tears, and thoughts, I let the spirt release me.

I giggle. Might as well have fun.

2 person Pov:

As you fight off villians, before deciding to speak, you do a quick scan of the area.

Alright.. Its only Me, Todoroki, and those villians. If they have half a brain, they'll leave me alone.

Making sure to make a mental note of that, you speak;

"Sooo, Shootooooooooo~" You say, in a purposely annoying tone.

He visibly gets upset being called that.

"Todoroki." He corrects. "What do you want?"

You pretend to fight back tears.

"T-todoroki..?! Are you saying you dont rember me...?"