chapter tres

chapter three, Skylar's laugh;

After weeks of getting used to Y/n, and training, the UA sports festival was here!

Thousands of people, roaring in the stands.

Were they really ready?

______________________________________________________________________________

Y/n Pov:

I giggled, ready to set my plan into action. Ive blackmailed Yaoyorozu into doing all the math for me, so im sure it will work.

I sighed boringly, we had to do an obstacle race, and lord knows what happens next. Can't we just get to the battle part yet? I know its coming.

I decided to let my hair out of its ponytail (ignore if its not fitting for your hair XD) letting it fall loose. Sure, probaly not the best idea for running, but I dont care about winning, well, kinda, but id rather look more pleasing. Theres cameras on me right? Gotta be cute~ 💗

Even better, they can get all the footage of my plan! Its sooo great !! Rei would be proud of it, if it wasnt targeting Shoto, that is!

With that, I saw those one robots from the test. I smirked at Shoto, silly boy didn't recognize them! He was recommended by-

And thats when I my face drop.

Endeavor would be here.

Well,

"Ill really have to put on a show for that bastard, wont I?" I mumbled under my breath.

Putting on a show would be easy. So easy it would be boring, so ive taken the pleasure of spicing it up a bit!

And with that, the next few seconds seemed to go into slow motion.

My dear Shoto was about to freeze everything, cute lil dumbass forgot about universal studios japan already, eh? He uses that shit a lot. So, im prepared.

Just as the thick sheet of ice was planted upon everything, the girl ordered a spirit to lift her up.

Everyone groaned, including Shoto upon seeing the girl giggle, while pretending to be marry poppins.

He knew damnewell she knew damn well what was about to happen.

As he ran past, the robots started tilting.

Present Mic started narrating about how the robots weren't stable, and how they'd fall.

Of course the h/c didn't't listen to a single word.

A shadow went over her face. Oh. This is gonna hurt...

She thought, as time seemed to stop.

Dammit.. I never got to do my plan...

Ill never get to apologize to Momo.. :(

Ill never get to find him..

I'll never kill endeavor...

I.. Ill never see Rei..!

Tears were about to slip from her eyes.

"Eh. It wont kill me, it'll be ok, im being dramatic."

And, just she was about be crushed, she felt someone grab her out of the way.

Aww.. I was really excited for being crushed!

She turned her head to see who had saved her, to see..

"Momo!"

She giggled and hugged the girl, burring your face in her titties.

You hummed, as you knew she was blushing, akwardly trying to giggle with you.

Facing her, you became very serious suddenly.

"Momo. You dont have you help me. Im no longer threatening you, you're free to be yourself."

"A-ah, ok-"

With that, you giggled, and planted a big, sloppy kiss on her cheek and skipped off.

- yunno what with the land mines and stuff, so for the sake of saving braincells were gonna skip that -

At this point, you were in tears.

"AAA, THAT WAS AMAZING IZUKUUUUUUUUUU!"

"H-huh I-I-"

Everyone sweatdroped at you pouncing on him and suffocating him in your tits.

Uraraka and Iida, began desperately trying to detach you from the poor boy, as Shoto seemed to be the most concerned.

sHoTO:

Damnit.. I hate to say this but...

she seems like a crazy person who hasn't taken their pills in forever..

Now that I think of it.. What if shes like- super poor- Poorer than Uraraka?!

It makes too much sense! She always comes looking like she just walked through hell...

Hhkfkfkf... I guess I could steal my old mans credit card, pay for her medication... it would be worth it...

Back to not that.

(A/n, listen. I forgot half the stuff that happened next, the carnivore battle or whatever, but i do remember some parts that are helpful to the story so bear with me pls ty)

From Y/ns eyes:

"I-im sorry, Midoryia, BUT I MUST GO AGIANST YOU" Said the idk I forgot his name

"N-no.. I-i.. I understand. But know... I WILL NOT GO EASY ON YOU..!" screeched the freckled boy

She laughed and pounced over the blue one onto the green one.

"I WANNA WORK WITH YOUUUUUUUUUU!"

"G-gaah-"

He couldn't say no.

Time skip to the drama of todoroki accidentally using his fireeeeejejfjfjkfork. fork.

psycho bitch pov:

W-what.. he.. used.. his.. flames..

Your eyes met his.

This time. Your vision cleared itself.

Half red, half white hair.

One beautiful gray eye, the other a painful blue. (don't come after me for not saying a specific shade)

.. And a scar, patched around it.