| 4 |

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Jason is taken to the camp for murderous teenagers

JASON stood in the back of the chariot, the wind tugging at his hair as he put a hand on the railing beside the other amnesiac, Dara. She was still shivering, wrapping Jason's windbreaker tighter around her as she cursed quietly under her breath. It seemed that the fall off the side of the walkway had taken more out of her than she thought.

He glanced down at her short form, his eyebrows furrowed as he watched her, before Leo's words came back to him. He'd somehow dated this girl, who was way out of his league.

She was staring off at the horizon, trying her best not to look down, as Leo spat a pegasus feather out of his mouth and Piper struggled to contain her laughter.

"Where are we going?" Dara seemed to snap out of her thoughts at that, smiling briefly up at Jason, before she turned back towards the blonde woman, Annabeth.

"A safe place." She replied, as Jason felt a head ache coming on. "The only safe place for people like us. Camp Half-Blood."

"Half-Blood?" Piper seemed on her guard, looking at the two in front of her with annoyance clear in her eyes. "Is that some kind of bad joke?"

"She means we're demigods." Jason replied, trying to keep his voice non-threatening as Piper shot a look at him. "Half god, half mortal."

Dara was giving him a narrowed look, as she half listened into what Annabeth was saying.

"How do you know that? I thought you didn't have memory." Jason pulled a face, and shrugged, as Leo tried to antagonize Butch. 

"Demigods, you mean you think you're...you think we're...?" Piper didn't get a chance to finish that sentence as lightning flashed, as the whole chariot shuddered.

"Left wheels on fire." Jason called, as he saw Dara pale considerably at the words. "You okay?"

"I hate my life, I hate heights and I hate this entire day." Dara whined under her breath, as she clutched onto the side of the chariot and stared at the horse storm spirits that were circling them. Jason let go of the railing to rest a comforting hand in between Dara's shoulder as the pegasi put on a burst of speed to get away from them.

When everything went back to a normal speed, they were in a completely different place. A large body of water stretched to the left, whilst snow covered fields and forests lay to the right. Right in the centre, was a small valley that seemed untouched by the winter weather around it. Jason could just about make out a cluster of buildings, including a cluster of Greek looking temple buildings, a lake and a large stable.

"The lake, aim for the lake!" Annabeth was yelling, as the wheels came off. Butch nodded, steering all of them towards the lake and suddenly everything went cold. Jason watched Dara try to kick her way to the surface, as faces appeared in the water and threw both of them onto the shore.