Cardfight EXtra 02

Hey there. Been a while. Pretty sure I said I'd stick to writing this series didn't I?

Yeah. I'm kind of a liar like that.

But good news, for me I guess and anyone who is actually still interesting in reading this, I'm gonna start writing it again. And to get the ball rolling, I thought I'd do another EXtra episode where we look at some of the cards that we've made for the series. Why are they called "EXtra" and not "Extra" I'll never tell.

Anyway, here's the cards.

Great Nature

Arithmetic Aegan/ Grade 1/ Boost

[AUTO] [(VC)]: When it's attack hits a Vanguard, draw a card.

[AUTO] [(RC)]: When placed, look at seven cards from the top of your deck, reveal up to one card with "Honorary Professor" in its card name and add it to your hand, shuffle. If you put a card, choose a card from your hand and put it on the bottom of your deck. 

Honorary Professor, Chatblanc/ Grade 3/ Accel/ Twin Drive

[AUTO] [(VC)]: When your rearguard is retired by your card effect, draw 1 card.

[AUTO] [(VC)]: When your rearguard attacks a Vanguard, [COST[CBLAST(1)], it gets [POWER]+8000 until the end of that turn. At the end of the turn draw a card and retire that unit. If that unit was on an additional (RC), [CCHARGE(1)].

The people and beast folk of the Zoo nation retreated deeper to the heart of their country. The sister of the famed Honorary Professor, Chatnoir, Chatblanc continues her efforts of educating the youth. Particularly in the arts of warfare, often referring to the civil war of the Grand Sanctuary, the invasion of Ubiquitous Ogre and the recent invasion of the United Sanctuary. Her students have excelled beyond her expectations, including the young boy knight, Galath.

Murakumo

Noblewoman of Infiltration, Nō/ Grade 3/ Accel/ Twin Drive

[ACT] [(VC)] [1/Turn]: [COST[CBLAST(1) & SBLAST(1)], call a Shadow Clone token to (RC).

[ACT] [(VC)]: [COST[CBLAST(1)], until the end of the turn all of your un it's get the name "Noblewoman of the Shadow Arts, Nō".

[CONT] [(VC)]: All of your units with the same name get +10000.

As the invaders pushed further south to take Dark Zone, Dragon Empire increased the number of their forces at the borders.
The Murakumo clan assisted in relocating the survivors from United Sanctuary in Dragon Empire. Noblewoman of Infiltration, Nō was at the forefront of this operation; at sometimes taking her own personal guard past the borders to help those that remained within the fallen nation, finally putting her abilities on show.

Shadow Clone

[AUTO] [(RC)]: When placed, choose one of your units, this unit gets all of the names, grades, skills, power, shield and critical of the chosen unit. 

[AUTO] [(RC)]: Perform Drive Checks for the battle this unit attacks.

Megacolony

Onslaught Mutant Warrior, Dynastae/ Grade 3/ Protect/ Twin Drive

[Skill pending]

He was not the first of Megacolony's twisted experiments in mutation, but he is the first to undergo them willingly.

Holding Unrivalled Blade Rogue, Cyclomatooth in high regard, the former warrior shamed by his inability to protect his clan during the invasion offered himself before the ruler of Megacolony herself.

After intense suffering while his body was warped and twisted, he arose no longer a man, but a creature.