Obsidius attacks

The beam came from the Mutant Kaiju Obsidius. He roared at the ship and fired his magma breathe again at the ship, this time the Garuda dodged with ease.

Robin: evasive manoeuvres! Destroy Obsidius! 

The Garuda fired it's missiles at Obsidius who growled in anger and threw a large rock at the Garuda.

STAKU Pilot: whoah!! *dodges the rock* Obsidius is unpredictable!

Robin: kill him! 

the Super-X3 arrived just in time to witness the combat

Matthew: there they are!

the Garuda tried to fire again, but Obsidius manages to hit the ship with his magma breathe again, the molten magma hit the cargo holds grabbers, dropping the egg!

K-Squad: NO!!!

the egg dropped to the ground but no one saw the egg roll down a hill and splash into a murky swamp.

the Super-X3 fired a paralyzing missile at Obsidius, immobilizing him

Robin: hmph, thank you K-Squad, but we handled the situ--*interrupted by Daniel*

Daniel: you sonofabitch, Robin!!! why?! why did you do this!?

Robin: you have some nerve talking to a Commander like that! Irons will promote me for sure taking out the demons in the egg!

Laura: no he fucking won't! That egg was for Godzilla and Mothra, AND NOW IT'S GONE!!!

Liam: you bastard!

Travis: when we get back to base, i'm gonna beat the shit out of you...

The Super-X3 and Garuda turned around and flew back to base.

when the ships left, no one saw the egg rise up from the murky swampy lake