The Guardians vs Obsidius

Obsidius after the two ships left, recovered from the paralytic missiles and searched for whatever dropped from the Garuda into the swamp. He ventured deep into the dark swamp and discovered the egg, floating in the lake. 

Obsidius: ah, an egg....delicious! *he takes the egg back to the volcanic area of the Mutants Territory* time to make a delicious Sunny-side snack!

he picked up a flat rock and placed the egg on it, he found and picked up a second rock, this time larger and raised it up high, but before he could slam the rock down on the egg to crack it open, a gust of wind pushed the rock out of his claws, it was Varan!

Varan: *lands* hand over the egg, Obsidius! 

Obsidius: never! i found it first!

Manda: let's not get violent, Obsidius

Anguirus: *appears with Baragon* i'm not sure he's gonna give it up easy

Obsidius: *angry roar* IT'S MINE!!! *attacks*

Manda: *sprays water and attacks*

Anguirus: *slams him with his tail*

Obsidius: *claws and whacks Manda with his tail*

Manda: uck! 

Varan: *jumps on Obsidius' back and lifts him high into the air and slams him* take that!

Obsidius was then hit by Baragon's fire claws, Anguirus' earth smash, Manda's water breathe and Varan's air burst, critically injuring him and retreating.

Manda: that takes care of him *looks to the egg* let's take it to Monster Island

Baragon lifted the egg up and the four Guardians took it to Monster Island

TO BE CONTINUED