Kaede and Rantaro

Shuichi's P.O.V

"Kaede?"

"I wish there is a piano here. I would play you a song to help you cheer up!"

"Hm... a pretty song to play for you... Oh, 'like Clair De Lune' by Debussy!"

"It's a soothing song that calms your heart, like the moon's reflecting on water..."

"..."

"You noticed too, huh? Yeah... I'm shaking too."

"But... I'd be a mess if you weren't here."

"I wouldn't have been able to do anything... I would've been so lost."

"I'm glad you're here with me, Shuichi."

"With you by my side, I feel like I can stand up to anything."

"You gave me the courage to take on the mastermind."

"So, please... be more confident."

"I believe in you, so you should definitely believe in yourself!"

"...."

"Okay, I'll try."

"I don't know if I can but I'll try."

"Yup, that's a promise."

-

*Knock knock*

"Kaede!?"

I ran over to Kaede's pod and looked inside. Kaede.. I opened up the pod's cover and heard footsteps, the others are coming down. Kaede sat up and rubbed her head, "Sh-Shuichi?" Kaede stuttered saying my name, "Kaede." I replied. She started crying, "Shuichi." She said my name again, "K-Kaede." I stuttered as tears started to form in my eyes. She immediately hugged and I carried her out. She wrapped her arms around my neck while my hands were on her hips, "I never thought I'd see you again." Kaede said, "Me too.." I said. And at that moment, our faces got closer to eachother and we kissed. Everybody was clapping, some even started cheering. We stopped kissing and I hugged Kaede immediately, "Shuichi, your hugging me too tight.." Kaede chuckled, "Kaede.. you don't know how much I missed you." I whispered in her ear, "I.. missed you too. Shuichi." Kaede tugged my shirt, "I.. love you Shuichi." Kaede said, "I love you too." I replied, "May I?" I asked, wanting another kiss, "You may." she nodded. We kissed passionately. Tears were running down my cheeks. We stopped and stared at eachother. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back, "W-What a happy ending." Tsumugi started crying, "Y-Your crying Tsumugi.." Miu said, "I'm not crying, your crying!" Tsumugi replied back to Miu, "Your both crying." Maki said as she gave a soft chuckle, "My sidekick with her girlfriend.." Kaito also started to tear up, "Gonta is so happy for them." Gonta started sniffing, "Though, Shuichi is a male, I guess he's not a degenerate I guess." Tenko said, "H-Himiko! Your crying!" Tenko pointed out, "Nyeeeehhh this is too beautiful." Himiko cried out, "H-Humanity is so b-beautiful.." Korekiyo said as he covered his face. The others just stared at us and smiled, "Atua is so proud for Kaede and Shuichi!" Angie said, "What a gift!" Kaede let go of me and smiled, "You.. look so much better without the hat, Shuichi." Kaede said, "Thank you." I replied.