School

Third Person's P.O.V

It's been almost a month they have been in their house, spending time with their families. Now it's time they will return to school and come back to their normal lives.

"Kaede! Are you ready?" Korekiyo Tanaka called out.

"Coming, coming!" Kaede Tanaka ran down the stairs with two bags on her shoulders.

"Do you need my help? Those looks heavy."

"It's okay, Kiyo! Plus, the car is only outside the house. I can carry them."

"Huh, alright." Kiyo and Kaede walked out of the house and packed their bags in the trunk.

"Too bad we only got to spend time with our parents for only a month. I never thought of living in a school."

"We'll get used to it."

"Yeah, I guess your right." Kaede nodded then looked over to her parents, who were getting outside, all dressed up.

"Are you ready to go, kids?" Gundham Tanaka, their dad, asked. Kaede nodded and leaned over to him for a hug.

"Yeah, dad." She muttered. They went inside the car, sliding their seatbelts and buckle it up. Their dad started the engine then started driving to school.

Kaede was smiling brightly, 'I get to see Shuichi again!' I yelled in her head, "Yay!" She took out her phone then started a group chat.

____________________

Kaede added 15 people in the group chat.

Kaede named this chat 'Class Group Chat 💬'

Kaede:
Hello everyone!

Shuichi:
Kaede? What's this?

Tenko:
Seems like Kaede has made a group chat for us, but why add degenerate males in here!? Ugh!

Kaede: Well, I thought of making a group chat for all of us to chat eachother!

Kokichi:
Jeez, Kaede! We're going to school and we're gonna meet up eachother there

Kokichi:
Why make a group chat?

Kaede:
It's a chance for us to get closer together!

Kokichi:
Ooh, 'closer'?

Kaede:
..Not that close, Kokichi

Kokichi:
Neehehee! I know

Rantaro:
You don't need to type out your text..

Kokichi:
Hmph. I can do whatever I want to do!

Tenko:
Shut up degenerate!

Miu:
The fuck is this?

Kaede:
It's a group chat

Miu:
I know! You don't need to tell me that, piano bitch!

Kaede:
But you just asked..

Kokichi:
Oh hello cum dumpster!

Miu:
C-Cum d-dumpster!?

Miu:
O-Oh~ I-I ha-haven't been c-called t-that f-f-for ages!

Kiibo:
Do you need to type out your stutter like that, Miu?

Miu:
I can do what I want to do Kiibaby~

Kokichi:
Ew.

Kaito:
Oh hey!

Kaede:
Hello!