Going Back Home

-Holy shit. Am I seeing this right? This book got 1k reads? Damn thanks guys. Your the best ✨

Third Person's P.O.V

Everybody woke up in the morning then went to the restroom to change their clothes. They wore their highschool uniforms and started packing some Danganronpa mercy they've received but later on they're gonna burn it to avoid any bad memories coming to them in the near future.

Tsumugi Shirogane, Kiibo Idabashi and Kirumi Tojo had to stay behind in the Danganronpa Team building since Tsumugi and Kiibo parents are working for Danganronpa and Kirumi parents died so they're currently finding her new parents to adopt her.

"Shuichi, Kokichi.. are you ready?" Makoto Naegi was at the entrance, looking at his two sons, talking to their friends, "Just a minute, dad!" Shuichi said with a smile on his face, "Goodbye Kaede. Text me if your free." Shuichi smiled at her. Her cheeks were pink and then she smiled, "Bye Shuichi." She said then pulled him into a kiss. She let go of him then waved, "Kiyo! Let's go!" She said as she held Kiyo's arm then walked away from Shuichi. She looked at Shuichi one more time then waved, "Bye Shuichi! I love you!" She exclaimed, "I love you too!" He exclaimed. He watched as Kaede and Korekiyo walked out of the entrance then ran to their parents.

He walked to Makoto then smiled, "I'm ready to go dad." I said. Kokichi ran to Shuichi and started shaking him, "Shumai! Shumai! You won't believe what happened!" Kokichi eyes glimmered, "You also needa listen to this amazing news dad!"

"Whatever is it, Kokichi?" Shuichi asked

"So, I went to Himiko and I asked her to be my girlfriend."

"Uh-huh."

"Then she said yes! FUCK YES! DAD DID YOU HEAR THAT!? HIMIKO'S NOW MY FUTURE WIFE!" Kokichi exclaimed, "I can hear you from here!" Himiko's voice appeared, "I know!" Kokichi shouted back, "That's great, Kokichi. I'm so proud of you." Makoto patted Kokichi's head, smiling, "Makoto, I'm done." Kyoko Naegi came, "Alright honey. Now, let's go!" Makoto said as he lead them to the car. Before they got in, Kokichi waved at Himiko. She was bonding with her parents then she noticed Kokichi. She waved back with a grin on her face.

They went in the car, feeling very eager, "I wonder what our house would look like Shumai!" Kokichi said, "I'm so-so excited!" He exclaimed, "I can tell." Shuichi nodded.

Makoto started the engine and pulled the lever. He started driving and the things were silent. They don't know what to talk about or how to lighten up the mood. Kyoko turned her head and smiled, "So Shuichi, may you tell me more about you girlfriend.. Hm.. what's her name again..? Ah yes, Kaede Akamatsu." Kyoko said. Shuichi cheeks went pink and then he hugged his bag and look out the window.

"She's... well in the game, she's amazing at the piano. Her soft smile, her blond hair, her cute clothes.. she's just. Well. Beautiful."

"I bet she's an amazing person."

"She really is. I love every single part of her." Shuichi smiled, "I'm glad everything was fake. Now, we can finally be together."

"That's good to know. Well, how about you, Kokichi? Do you have any love interest?" Kyoko asked Kokichi. His eyes widened then he smiled brightly, "Yeah! In fact, she's now my girlfriend!" Kokichi grinned and put his hands behind his back.

"Really?"

"Yep! Her name is Himiko Yumeno!"

"Ooh, what part about her makes you like her?"

"Everything. I love her so, so, so, soooo much!"

"Haha, that's good to know." They continue chatting about their love life and other things till then, 'So this is my new life, huh?' Shuichi thought to himself. He smiled and chuckled, 'I bet many amazing things are gonna happen to this world.'