Pregame Headcannons [New Version]

You might have already see that part but I deleted that part since I have new Headcannons and Personalities for the pregame.

Shuichi Naegi
He's a pretty talkative guy. He's best friends with Kaito and Tsumugi. He mostly fanboys about Kyoko Kirigiri since she is his 'waifu'. He used to bully Kokichi a lot but when they reached highschool, they eventually started getting along but Kokichi is still afraid of Shuichi. People call him a 'yandere guy' due to his creepy personality around girls but he always keep a straight face when the girl is mean.

Why does he wants to participate in the Killing Game?
Due to his obsession on Danganronpa with Tsumugi, Tsumugi decided to drag Shuichi along with her to do the new Danganronpa 53 project. He accepted it and he was super excited.

Kaede Tanaka
She's a coldhearted person. She never cared about anybody except her family and her relatives. Her relationship with Kiyo was.. well, not really okay. They mostly argue and hit eachother so they have an unhealthy relationship. She suffers depression and she's mostly stressed out due to the pressuring of getting straight A's in exams. Her relatives and family have high expectations of her and she doesn't want to let her family down.

Why does she wants to participate in the killing game?
Due to her stress, she decides to give up and finally do what she wants. She always wanted to participate in the new Danganronpa 53 project so she sign up for it without her parents permission. None of her family members knew about it except for Kiyo.

Kaito Mioda
He is known as a 'the bully' in school. He was pretty spoiled by his family [Ibuki and Twogami doesn't know how to take care of a child]. Once he reached too highschool, he decided to cool down his beating. He always argues with Maki Kuzuryu, which she is in the same class as him. He ended up having a little crush on her and he always tries to go easy on her hoping that their rivalry will stop and they will be friends instead. He also hates Rantaro Hinata with a burning passion. They started their rivalry during middle school where Rantaro decides to betray him and leave him in the dust. The teachers always called his parents and he always ended up in the detention and coming home very late.

Why does he wants to participate in the killing game?
He just wanted to follow his sidekick because he doesn't want to be betrayed and left alone just like what happened to him during middle school.

Kokichi Naegi
He's a very timid boy. He suffers anxiety due to his parents being too busy working. Maki Kuzuryu is always there to protect him in any situation and he is very grateful for her kindness. Between Maki and him, they have a sibling bond. He's pretty smart due to Maki's teaching. They will never be apart and they will always be together. He also manage to bond with Himiko too but he was not very comfortable around her.

Why does he  want participate in the killing game?
His parents encouraged him to join the killing game because they needed one more participant.

Maki Kuzuryu
She's a smart student. She gets straight A's in every test and she's always friendly and kind to everybody. She's very helpful and she was very likeable. Everybody loves her and adores her positive personality. She always ended up arguing with Kaito but ended up having a huge crush on him but she never notices that Kaito was trying to get along with her.

Why does she wants to participate in the killing game?
She participates it because she found out most of the students from her school are participating in the project. She wants to make sure the students will be okay and she wants to protect them in the killing game. She was heartbroken when she founds out Kokichi was gonna participate it.

Rantaro Hinata
He's best friends with Korekiyo and Kiibo. He's a very careless person but mysterious at the same time. He never really cared about anything just like Kaede. He's just a chill guy. Though, he does have 12 sisters too but he was separated by them because he was adopted by Nagito and Hajime. His actual parents died in a car accident. He's also very popular and many girls likes him. Yeah he's that one popular guy you see in every love story of a Gacha Mini Movie.