School? Nah

I love how everybody is freaking out that Sonia and Gundham are Kiyo and Kaede's parents.
Also I didn't even notice this book got 3k reads, what!? 😭

Third Person's P.O.V

It was the next day but it turns out to be raining heavily outside in the morning. What a bad way to start the day. Himiko was lying on her bed, her eyes are open and she kept gazing at the ceiling. She sighed then sat up, letting out a yawn from her mouth.

There was messages ringing her phone which caught her attention. She stretched herself and took her phone from the small table. She looked at the bright screen and it was her boyfriend, Kokichi Naegi, messaging her a lot of times. Her lips turned into a smile then she rubbed her eye. She put in her password and opened the chat.

Purple Prince 💜

Morning my Red Princess!

How are you?

Himiko? Are you there?

Himiko!

Helloooooo Himiko!

Earth to Himiko!

Are you okay, my Red Princess?

Hi Kokichi

My Red Princess! :D

Why didn't you answer me?

I was worried, y'know?

Kokichi, I just woke up

Oooh~ okay

Also, I'm waiting outside your door rn

Huh?

_____________

She put down her phone on the table and walked to the door. She unlocked it and opened the door just to see a smiling purple haired boy in front of her.

"Hello, my Red Princess!" Kokichi waved and leaned to hug her.

"Kokichi, it's just 5:36. Why are you up so early?" Himiko asked him as she hugged him back.

"I just woke up early to see your cute face." He replied, as he pulled himself and rested his hands on her shoulders. Her cheeks turned cherry red then she pushed him lightly, while giving out a soft chuckle.

"Whatever. Come inside." She said as she walked into her dorm. He followed her then his eyes darted around the room. She closed the door and locked it, "You can sit on the bed and do something while I get ready."

"Oh okay!" He grinned and threw himself on her bed, "Your bed is so comfy, Himiko!"

"Yeah, yeah." She replied as she took out a towel from the cabinet. She went inside the bathroom and closed the door, "Don't do anything stupid, Kokichi." Himiko said from the bathroom.

"I won't, my Red Princess!" Kokichi replied.

_______________

"Mmm..nghh.." Kaede let out a small mumble, then a sigh. She slowly opened her eyes and she found herself, hugging Shuichi. She smiled then she gave a kiss on his cheek.