I'll Win

Jackson had trained himself until he felt weak and then would go right back to sleep. If that was what it was going to take to beat Ramirez so be it. Ray put this stupid idea in his head to get closer to her, maybe so that he could black mail her? But how would he be able to do that? He hated her to death. Their next race was coming up. It was the L.A. Speedway race and he was definitely winning this time. He finally decided he wouldn't think about Ramirez anymore and just take his focus to training. 

It was the day of the race and Jackson was passing by Dinoco's pit stop. Of course she had to come say something to him. 

"OH! Um Storm! Good luck out there!" She said with a bright smile. He smiled showing off his perfect pearly whites. His lids lowered at her and he came to a halt.

"I think you need that luck more than I do." He said before  Lightning McQueen could say something back at him. 

"Cruz stay away from that guy. He's a little creep. Don't let his stupid words get to you either. He's just all butthurt you beat him." Lightning says as Sally agrees. Cruz lets out a boastful laugh. 

"Mr. McQueen, did you just call Storm a creep???" She couldn't contain her laughter. 

"Yeah he's just a little dark creepy cloud looking for anyone to rain on." McQueen's eyes narrow. 

"Oh I get it! You're calling him a storm cloud! Haha! That's kind of cute actually!" Cruz snorted.

"Well he's anything but cute. Don't you give into his looks. He knows he's a good looking guy, Cruz." McQueen told her as if his last statement was meant to be serious. He wasn't laughing at all like she was. She didn't stop until McQueen basically told her not to be attracted to her rival. 

"Um excuse me?" Cruz retorted being a little offended McQueen would think so low of her. 

"Don't talk to him." Is all he replied sounding like her dad. His words implied that Cruz was into Jackson Storm. Sally saw the offended look on Cruz's face and then kind of glared at Lightning. She didn't want him to assume things about Cruz like that. She kind of bumped his tire and he finally looked at her.

"What?."

"You know what. Cruz is a smart and tough girl. Let her take care of herself. You're not her dad." Sally's expression eased up as she realized that Lightning only wanted the best for Cruz. Nothing more, nothing less. 

The race was beginning and Cruz was confident in that she was winning this race. There were a lot of curves in it and she was good at these kinds of tracks. Jackson wasn't so sure about this one but he still believed he was going to win. That yellow broad didn't stand a chance.

On your marks, get set....GO!!!!!!

Off they went. 

Jackson Storm was weaving through the crowd and then was met with the spunky yellow sports coupe. She winked at him and then made her way past him. He just gave a menacing look and pushed onward. He was on her tail now. Then at the right moment he slid right past her. 

"You had a good win but I think this is it for you." He sneered at her and then left to take his rightful place as first. The race was close to an end and Cruz used everything she had to beat Jackson. She prevailed. 

Jackson Storm once again was in second place.