PROLOGUE

Note: The story takes place after at the end of the second season. Events taking place during season 3 are different, but some arcs have taken place. Meaning that only half of the story took place before the Naruto timeline.

The seal

Inside a strange sewer like place stood a cage, within that cage were two separate seals, one to open the cage and one to grant freedom of its inhabitants. Inside sat a giant red fox with nine tails, the creature responsible for so many deaths of a village.

 Inside sat a giant red fox with nine tails, the creature responsible for so many deaths of a village

Now as the malevolent creature sat there and waited until he heard an unearthly disturbance. As he looked outside his cage, he was greeted with the sight of a little blond boy with whiskers marks. This is Naruto Uzumaki.

"So, my container decided to visit me, to what do I owe the pleasure?" The fox asked sarcastically

"I am going to remove the first seal." He said plainly without looking up and slowly moving towards the cage.

"Finally gave in? Yes, release me and grant me the chance to rip those villagers apart!" The fox commanded only to be ignored with silence.

"I'm not freeing you. I'm freeing your real self." He said slowly ripping away the seal as a light appeared. "And the only way to do that is to defeat you." He said determined.

"A ningen, like you? You cannot defeat me! I am the nine tailed fox, the strongest Bijuu and demon lord!" The fox boasted.

Naruto's face turned into a scowl as a dark tattoo made of darkness appeared over his like a scar. "Trust me you are no demon and you weren't a Bijuu before." He said.

"What is this stupidity you are spewing?" The fox asked.

"Kurama the nine tailed fox died centuries ago and he forced you to take his power in hopes of being reborn. Sadly, what he didn't know that only his behavior was reborn but you are still trapped in that form." Naruto explained as more shapes formed around his face from the darkness.