1√

Your POV
I just finished running and I began to crave a cup of coffee so I decided to go to a near cafe which was JYPE cafe.

I waited in line checking through social media until I finally get to order. "Hello What would you like to get?" The beautiful cashier says as I told my order I was secretly just staring at her.

Are workers here this beautiful?. I shake my head as I got the receipt finding vacant sit I could take.

I finally found one sitting down on the chair I started scrolling through social media again tapping my feet lightly.

"Yah!!!" I heard a customer shout in the distance making me look at the sudden commotion. "I'm so sorry sir I-" I heard the waiter say panicking.

I sighed wondering if I should get in the middle of them not until the customer gripped onto his collar making me stand up walking towards him.

"Where is your manager?!" He shouts angrily. "Don't you know how much this suit cost me?!" He continued as I held his fist.

"Please stop shouting we are in public" I said calmly as He furrows his eyebrows on me. "Are you the manager?" He asked letting go of the worker.

I sighed looking at him. "No but you're causing us disturbance" I said as a girl in a suit with a relaxed expression comes in.

"I am the manager I heard of what has happened and I apologize on behalf of my employee" She says bowing slightly.

He clicks his tongue tapping his foot impatiently. "You have to pay for this" He says bawling his fist. "Si-" I cut her off taking out 500,000 won handing it to him.

"Here go buy yourself another one and don't come here again" I said as he storms out the cafe.

"That was u-" I cut her off again. "I insist" I said smiling a little at her as I went back to my sit.

The manager comes back shortly with my cup of coffee. "Thank you" I said taking my wallet out again.

"No need We owe you for helping us" She says smiling at me. I look at her and just like that I felt star struck.

I cleared my throat when I notice I had been staring at her for too long. "Thank you again" I said taking my coffee standing up.

"Have a nice day Ms" She says bowing down slightly. I smiled going out the cafe.

JYPE cafe. I smiled unconsciously as I went back home the boss really hit some sort of jackpot to have such visual stunning and good attitude workers.

I arrived at my home opening the door to see my dog running up to me.

"Hello Oreo" I said patting his fur  as he turns wiggling his tail. We moved to the couch opening the tv.

Oreo going besides me as we binge watch some netflix shows. "You know oreo I found a very interesting cafe" I said as he just lays there.

"It's been an interesting morning how about you? Did you just wake up?" I asked smiling at myself.

I may look crazy but I have a great bond with my dog he's like my best friend.

Sana's POV
"Let's not make anymore mistakes okay?" I told Woojin the guy who spilled the drink to that rude customer earlier.

"I'm sorry again" He says bowing slightly. "Don't worry about it" I said leaving afterwards.

The girl earlier is very generous. I should've gotten her name then I can tell the others about it.

"Sana the boss wants to see you" Jihyo says as I nodded following her inside the building. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked fixing my blazer.

"We're about to find out" She says opening the door entering first my heart beating fast I saw my boss.

"Sit down sana" He says smiling a little at me. I gulped nodding my head.

"I heard of a certain incident" He starts as jihyo sits down besides me my heart stopped at what he told me.

~Time Skip~

"I didn't know she's the daughter of one of the largest business is korea I heard in japan they also became the big thing" I told jihyo as we walk out the building. "Why would she bother going to the cafe" I continued curiously.

Jihyo chuckled shaking her head. "Maybe she just wants coffee" Jihyo assumed as I nodded sighing.

Jihyo sensed what I was feeling patting my back she smiled at me. "Don't worry we will soon be that succesful" She cheered me up as I smiled.

"Thanks jihyo you always make me smile" I cheesily say as she blushed covering her mouth.

"I cringed" She remarked making me laugh. "I have to go back are you going to practice?" I asked as she nods.

"I'll be going for a run later want to join me?" She asked I contemplated a bit before nodding my head.

"Yeah meet you in front the building later?" I said she nods waving goodbye before leaving.

I walked inside rubbing my nape stressed out. I really received a scolding from him she doesn't look like someone from a rich family.

I suddenly miss my parents that were in japan. I sighed going to the back to see jeongyeon. "Hey I heard you had to talk with him" She says scrunching her face.

"Yeah" I shortly said not wanting to talk more she just pats my shoulder. "Tough luck" She said before leaving.

Tough luck indeed but I still am thankful she helped me on the incident earlier.

I was anxious back there since I had no money whatsoever that's why i'm working here while also being a trainee.

I always remind myself that this is life and I want to pursue my dream and in order to make my dream come through I have to work hard for it.

And somehow that motivates me.