2√

Your POV
"Dad" I said as I entered his office. "You still don't know how to knock?" He jokingly say making me smile.

My dad and I have this best friend relationship which makes him the best dad for me. "Of course not" I said sitting on the chair looking through his finished paper work.

"This is just a pile of headache" I said rubbing my forehead furrowing my eyebrow. Capital? Marketing? What is this?.

"Well this pile of headache will be later passed to you so you should listen to your teachers" He says taking the pile of paper work away from my hands.

I groaned running my hands through my hair. "Looks like you had a pretty rough day" He noticed making me nod.

"Yeah I had my morning jog earlier then went to get some caffeine in my system then a random guy caused such a commotion I had to interfere in the end I gave him 500,000 won for just a suit I'm still wondering if I made a good decision" I said sighing.

"It's not bad to help people specially for those that are unfortunate and you are old enough to make your own decisions" He says making me take a deep breath.

"I just wanted the guy to leave since he's literally bothering those that just wants their drink peacefully plus the guy made a genuine mistake so why would he be so mad" I rambled as he shakes his head.

"Don't overthink it what's done is done" He said making me nod. "Yeah I guess so" I said standing up dusting my shirt with my hands. "I have to go I have to take a walk with oreo I promised him" I said making him smile. 

"You really have that dog" He says making me roll my eyes. "He's not just a dog he's my child" I said winking jokingly at my dad before leaving to go back home. 

I hummed a couple of songs driving back home sometimes I just wish I had a friend that was there when I need someone to hang out with but my dog does fill that spot so I can't ask for more. 

"Oreo" I greeted going inside to see him just sitting in front of the door with his tongue out. I giggled petting him. "Let's take a walk" I said as he jumps. I placed his leash on him as we went outside. 

He's a pretty disciplined dog but there is people outside and yeah they might be scared of him. We went to the park it was already getting dark but of course walking my dog is more important. 

We both started running in circles as he follows me careful of the other people jogging or taking a walk. "Ahh" I heard a scream before a loud thud from behind me. I widened my eyes thinking it was my dog. 

Oh shit I turned immediately to see my dog licking a very familiar face. "Oreo sit" I said in an authoritative voice as he obliges. "I'm so sorry for the actions of my dog" I said bowing apologetically. 

"It's okay your dog is very cute" She says as I look at her face to see it was the manager from earlier cafe. "Sana are you okay?" I heard someone say worriedly running over to us. 

Her friend? Girlfriend? Anything could be possible and it struck me that this isn't any of my business whatsoever. "I hope he didn't bite you" I said glancing at my dog who was just wiggling his tail looking all cute. 

I can't ever get angry at him. I sighed in defeat as she smiles. "Don't worry he didn't" She says as I smiled back we had this eye contact that gave me goosebumps. 

Jihyo's POV
Does this two know each other? Their tension is definitely more than just strangers. Should I break their eye contact? they look so immersed. 

I widened my eyes realizing it was Y/N the customer sana had earlier. "I remembered we had something to do We'll see you next time" I said waving goodbye pulling sana who just snapped out of her trance. 

"Oh okay bye" Y/N says waving goodbye before leaving with her dog. "What? We need to d-" I cut her off. "The girl you were talking to was Y/N" I said as she widened her eyes. "I didn't notice" She stated surprised at the sudden information.

"And you have a lot of explaining once we wash up let's get back to the dorm" I said making her raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" She asked confused at my sudden statement. "I'll explain more later to you once I get to take a shower" I said smirking a little.

Sana doesn't know Y/N and vice versa but they look at each other as if they are practically married. I feel such a third wheel the others have to know this. 

Once we debut and we become successful Y/N will probably lose a chance to get to know sana better so why not set them up again before it's too late. 

I wonder if that's the right decision specially jyp-nim will kill me if he found out but everything is worth a try and I want my friend to smile at least once before she sleeps since I notice the foreigners was having a hard time with korean and they have nothing so it broke my heart seeing them cry specially sana and momo who were both my roommate. 

I'm gonna try my best to set them up together but first I have to ask sana what she feels about Y/N and inform the others of course. They'll never know what will hit them

(FINALLY DOING A DECENT AUTHORS NOTE AGAIN SO YEAH

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO PUBLISH AND I FINALLY HAVE AN IDEA TO DO SOME BOOKS SO GET READY FOR THAT ALSO

SORRY FOR ALL THE MALES THAT'S BEEN READING MY BOOK IN THE PAST I DO FEMALE READERS IN THIS ACCOUNT YOU CAN REQUEST ON MY SECOND ACCOUNT

Mysterious_0911 Do keep in mind I am more active in this account but I will do male readers on that account :))

AND SINCE IT'S 12:50 AM I'LL CONSIDER THIS AS A SUNDAY UPDATE I'LL SEE IF I CAN UPDATE REGULARY THAT WOULD BE NICE BUT AUTHORS BLOCK SOMETIMES ATTACKS ME SO OOF

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT <3)

-Mysterious💖