9√

~6 Months After~
3

rd POV
It took you a few months to finally accept the fact that she might have somebody else now you started dating someone else who confessed to you a few weeks back as the day goes by you live by guilty.

You weren't happy with what you were doing with your life the sadness filling up inside you clouded by the dark thoughts wasn't helping as well.

You and dahyun never communicated after that day and obviously not with sana also because how both of them have such a busy schedule and your busy love and work life to the point you just wanted to dig a hole and bury yourself in it.

Oreo was the only one you talk to and to be honest it helps a bit but not to the point you'll feel better because Dogs can't talk. (Wouldn't it be amazing if dogs can talk? :'))

You were meant to see your girlfriend again before her busy schedule with her group members.

You took a shower and just wore simple clothes which is a Plain white t shirt a necklace and pants with a pair of black and white sneakers to top it all off you wore the black jacket that was given to you by sana you left to pick up your girlfriend.

In the midst of you managing your company and her work you never really fought even if sometimes both of you have the opposite time you didn't mind it because you're desperate for love to feel like you matter to her yeah it's all about sana.

Even as you drive to see her you were thinking of sana it was like you were just using her and that's what made you overflow with guilt.

Parking in a close parking lane you exited the car going towards her. "Hey" You simply greeted as she averts her eyes towards you from her phone.

"Hey You're not late this time" She says happily kissing your cheek. You plastered a fake smile you always make.

You started to think how she doesn't notice it but that was the least of your worries. "Let's get inside the car people might notice us" You warned her she obliges following you to the car in reality you were just trying to hide yourself from the possibility of sana seeing you.

You opened the passenger door for her as she enters the car going to the driver seat after you turned the car on the ac cooling instantly.

You stayed still trying to listen to her stories but in the end it just enters one ear and leaves in the opposite side for short you weren't interested in hearing her talk.

"Can I borrow your jacket?" She asked cutely you really wanted to say no because the piece of clothing was given to you by someone you still love but you thought it was the least you could do she deserves atleast that much.

You took off your jacket putting it on her it looked good on her but you didn't really care you then started to drive mindlessly not really caring where to go.

The car ride was silent she was on the phone and you were focused on the road. "Have you eaten yet?" She finally asked shaking your head from the corner of her eye she smiles.

"Perfect let's head back to your house I'll cook for you" She tells you the guilt you were already feeling increasing rapidly.

Gripping on the steering wheel tightly with both hands you manage to nod driving back to your house.

What am I doing?. "Hey are you okay?" She asked again as you near your house. You glanced at her nodding your head.

"Yeah" You shortly say grabbing your free hand she interwined your fingers with hers. "I missed you" She says in a sad tone.

You took a deep breath trying not to say something stupid. "I missed you too" You say those empty words just made you even more guilty.

You have to tell her soon you finally arrived in front of your house completely confused why they was someone waiting in your front door.

"Who's that?" She asked pointing at the person that was waiting furrowing your eyebrows nervous that it might a drunk dude you decided to check it out for yourself.

"Wait here" You told her in a hurried tone opening the door you leave the car walking towards the person you start to notice the familiar figure.

"Sana?" You expected your voice to be in a really shock state but it came out as a desperate whisper she quickly stands up looking at you.

"Ah Y/N I was waiting for you" She says with nervousness laced on her voice. "Are you free today? I want to talk to you since it's been a while" She tells you meanwhile You were still in a daze she became even more beautiful than she already is.

You cleared your throat when you notice you were being too obvious your girlfriend is literally waiting in your car worried you might be fighting some random dude.

"Can we meet up later then" Rather than asking her you were desperate to talk to her you needed to see her it was an unhealthy obsession over someone you were sure you can never have.

"Oh sure then I'll call you?" She asked as You nodded. "Yeah can't w- I mean I missed you well not really like missed like love well I do love y-" You just cut yourself off wanting to immediately just make a run for it.

Drowning in embarrassment her giggling wasn't helping. "I missed talking to you too Y/N it's been a while anyways I have to go I'll be back later to meet with you" She says waving goodbye.

You nodded waving goodbye. You wanted to just pull her back in and hug her but You can't hour girlfriend then walks in front of me raising an eyebrow.

"Who was it?" She asked You didn't care one bit she was jealous or not. "A friend Let's head inside" you told her opening the door trying to avoid talking to her about sana.

Your girlfriend didn't really push the topic any further and just cooked for you.

You just wanted to get this over it loving someone else and faking everything everyday is already tiring you out living with the feeling of guilt was a first and gou never wanted to feel that guilt ever again.

She deserved the right to know even if it'll pain her You just can't cheat on her even if you feel like you were cheating on her by thinking of someone else.

You really tried to forget about sana You never kissed your girlfriend and rarely hug her she's always the one doing everything.

It made me you rethink your life decisions you tried to bring it up a few times but ended up failing to do so.

Now was the perfect time after eating your finally going to tell her. You know your a bad person for keeping up with this it wasn't good for you that's why you were kinda excited and really nervous as you start thinking of how you would tell her.

(YO AUTHOR HERE SO DO YOU LIKE THE 3RD POV OR THE MORE PERSONAL TYPE OF POV?

I DON'T RE READ AND FIX ERRORS SO I'M VERY SORRY IF THERE IS ERRORS HERE AND THERE

THANKS FOR VOTING ON MY STORIES!! IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE ACTUALLY JUST THAT MY INSPIRATION IS A BIT ALL OVER THE PLACE SINCE I'M DOING ANOTHER BOOK AS WELL IN MY DRAFTS OOF

IS IT A GOOD STORY? IS THE STORY LINE GOOD?

HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT🤍)

-Mysterious