8√

~The next day comes~
Your POV
I fixed myself checking if I went too overboard for the fourth time.

Once I assured myself I sprayed a fragrant perfume to top things off I got my leather jacket before going outside entering my car.

I got a text from dahyun right after I entered the car to come pick them up.

I look at myself for the last time before starting to drive to JYP entertainment. I made my way to the entrance of the company to see a few reporters going up to me. 

I'm not really famous just my dad since he's more known because of the meet ups and other occasions they started to ask me questions to the point the guards had to take them out of my sight. 

Woah I didn't know I was this famous. "I really hate it here" I muttered to myself as dahyun and sana comes out of the building. "Let's go" Dahyun says pulling me to my car as sana joins me. I started driving back home as me and sana  made eye contact in the rear view mirror making me immediately look away. 

I cleared my throat as dahyun clearly feels the tension inside the car she opens the radio and some songs came up. "Sorry about that earlier Y/N" Dahyun says smiling at me. I just nodded smiling keeping my eyes on the road. 

"It's okay I don't mind" I say to be honest I kinda feel bad for them they get swarmed by a lot of people everyday. I can't imagine going through that and still keep on smiling. 

I'm a bit impatient with a lot of things so I can't imagine myself in the same work as dahyun. We finally arrived back home as I hurriedly went and opened the door for sana who smiles at me shyly. 

Dahyun fakes cough making me snap out of my trance as we three went inside to see oreo jumping onto sana who immediately laughs patting him. "I guess oreo likes sana more" I told dahyun jokingly who chuckled smirking that smirk I have a bad feeling. 

"Yeah i guess oreo likes sana more same with the owner" She casually says making me blush harshly glancing at sana who gladly didn't hear anything dahyun say and just kept on playing with oreo she really likes oreo. 

"Did you guys eat already?"" I asked while sana looks at me. "Is it okay?" She asked making me immediately nod trying to act normal but deep inside my heart is beating damn fast to the point if I let a doctor check my heartbeat they might think I'm going to have a heart attack. 

"Don't worry I'll cook you guys break the ice the tension is killing me" Dahyun says making me look at her in disbelief and in shock but really I was thankful I have a friend like dahyun. "You sure you don't want me to help you?" Sana asked worriedly as dahyun smiles shaking her head. 

Dahyun disappears to the kitchen as we both sat in the couch with a fair amount of distance. "Uh..Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked awkwardly as she smiles nodding her head. "Sure" She replies as I nodded immediately getting the tv remote as we started picking a movie to watch. 

We decided for horror movies since we both like horror movies after a while we were so focused on the screen when a jump scare came out sana screamed in shock immediately rushing towards me.

I took a deep breath trying to calm my beating heart down. "Should we stop?" I asked as dahyun goes up to us wiggling her eyebrows. "Well I guess you two are getting comfortable with each other" Dahyun teasingly says making me and sana blush as she pulls away from clinging onto my arm. 

"I'm sorry Y/N" Sana says as I panicked shaking my head vigorously. "It's okay really I don't mind it not one bit you can alw-" Dahyun cuts my rambling off as I blushed harder embarrassed at myself. 

"What my friend is saying here is that you can always count on her when watching a horror movie she isn't easily scared" Dahyun saves me as I nodded giving her a thankful look. 

Sana giggled it was cute I wish I recorded her giggle and made it my alarm. "Food is serve let's eat I'll see you two in the kitchen" Dahyun says winking at me before leaving. "Hey Y/N" Sana says as I look at her curious and nervous at what she was about to say. 

"Do you like someone?" She asked nervously I was a bit taken aback by her questions as she nods. "I see You do  have someone you like" Sana says as I nodded smiling sheeply. 

"Yeah and you?" I asked making her smile a bit sad that she was kinda faking it. "I like someone too but that someone might like somebody else" She says standing up. It shattered me she likes someone else. "You can always talk to m-" I got cut off by her as her smile comes back as if nothing happened. 

"Don't worry it's nothing let's eat the food might get cold" She offers as I went silent nodding my head smiling "I'll be right there". I look at her back view as my smile fades immediately. 

Damn it. I was too late I should've told her that I like her earlier instead I got a broken heart. I sighed standing up making my way to the kitchen. 

I guess I can't rewind time if only I was strong enough last time I saw her I could've had her first.