6√

~5 Months Passing By~

Your POV
I groaned frustratedly as I look through the pile of paperwork. I was the vice president and the upcoming CEO after a few more months.

Father was right I should've taken everything seriously. "Would you like something to drink?" My secretary says as I look up smiling kindly at her.

"Coffee would be nice" I told her as she nods leaving the room while continuing my work I heard a knock on the door.

I expected that it was my secretary instead I saw dahyun smiling widely at me.

I widened my eyes surprise by the sudden visit as I stood up fixing myself. "You seem very stressed" She says giggling.

I rolled my eyes sitting back down again she sat on one of the chairs looking at me. "How's being a kpop idol?" I asked arranging my paperwork.

I'm almost finished anyways so this can wait. "It's tiring but fun" She simply says I nodded sighing.

"Well mine is very stressful and definitely not fun" I say resting my head on my hand.

"I can see that have you gotten enough sleep?" She asked worriedly. I laughed it off shaking my head.

"I've been working my ass off I haven't seen oreo in 2 days already" I said earning a very worried dahyun in front of me.

"You shouldn't overwork yourself you dumbass" She says flicking my forehead making me winced in pain.

"That's painful" I said glaring at her. "Just trying to get you back to your senses" She says rolling her eyes. "Don't tell me you've been skipping meals as well" She said with such a monotone voice it was kinda scary.

"No my secretary likes to take c-" I cut myself off speaking of my secretary she comes back in with my cup of coffee.

"Ah so this is your secretary?" She asked looking at her up and down making my secretary look at me trying to tell me to stop dahyun.

"Hey stop it" I said taking the lid off the cup. "Sorry" Dahyun says as my secretary left us be.

"You still like sana?" She asked taking me aback how straightforward she is. "what?" I said my cheeks heating up.

"I'll take that as a yes" She says smiling victoriously. "How?" I asked in disbelief.

I never told dahyun I like sana nor ever talked to her about it so how did she know. "I've known you for how many years now I know the look you give when you like someone I know how you act when she's around" She explains looking at me.

"You want me to continue I can make an essay with this" She says as I laugh it off shaking my head.

"stalker" I jokingly say taking a sip of my warm coffee it's very delicious made me feel awake again.

"I just have eagle eyes" She said as we continue talking until her manager had to take her away. "Yah!! Take care of yourself and get some sleep with oreo I wanna see oreo soon" She says standing up.

I followed them out of the company building. "Thank you for vis-" I got cut off by a very tight hug making it hard to breath.

"Woah chill there" I said patting her back as she pulls away. "I'll bring sana next time" She says in a sing song voice before even hearing what I had to says he runs to their car as she waves goodbye through the window.

I took a deep breath shaking mg head. 'That girl Aish' I thought before going back inside.

I think it's time to visit oreo. I miss my dog I'll have to ask dad first.

I made my way to his office knocking first. "Come in" I heard his voice say as I opened the door smiling at him.

"what brings you here?" He asked looking at me. "I'm taking a week break if that's okay with you" I said nervously. "Sure you've worked hard enough" He says smiling.

I nodded. "You should rest also" I told him before leaving to go back home.

Sana's POV
"Unnieee~" Dahyun cutely says making me giggle. "Dahyunie~" I said playing along.

We then laughed afterwards. Dahyun just got back home she told me she's going to visit a close friend.

"Dahyun I need help" Tzuyu says barging in making us both look at her. "Uh what?" Dahyun asked standing up.

"Nevermind you guys go at it just be quiet please" She says hurriedly leaving the room. We both look at each other before laughing.

"Why does everyone think we're together?" Dahyun asked after laughing. I shrugged it off. "Probably because we've gotten close" I said in all honesty I was happy I get to be friends with everyone and I debuted.

"Anyways do you remember Y/N?" She asked making me raised an eyebrow. "Sounds familiar" I said trying my best to remember the name Y/N.

"She's the friend I was talking to you about and the girl who helped you when you were working part time" She continues I realized it afterwards.

The rich girl Y/N. I blushed remembering the time were we would talk I could say we know so little about each other and I heard tons of stories from dahyun but that's all.

"Oh her" I said the sudden atmosphere changing. "Yeah I was wondering if you would like to accompany me tomorrow after practice I'm going to visit Y/N and her dog oreo" She says making me think for a while. 

"Yeah sure" I agreed it won't be that bad plus I need to relax just what nayeon told me. I've been putting myself in immense pressure to the point I forgot how to even breathe without thinking of what others will think. 

"Great don't worry I'll try to make it not awkward for you both" She says before leaving the room before I get the chance to reply. I hope tomorrow won't turn out bad.