7√

Your POV
I entered my home to see oreo running up to me. I sat down in order to hug him instead he starts to lick my face as I fell down.

"I miss you too" I said giggling as he stops. "Let's take a walk later?" I asked excitedly he barks jumping up. I smiled widely patting his head before standing up going to my bed laying down sighing. 

I miss my bed oreo comes in after sitting besides me. I got the tv remote and started scrolling through the television to find an mnet show and Twice was going to dance. 

That's dahyun's group I think. I was unsure since I haven't really had time to check what's going on in kpop because of work and work and more work.

I started watching star struck at their looks they were glowing.

My eyes were stuck on sana the song finishing and I was still looking at her. Why the hell did I fall for you so hard?. I sighed turning off the tv I can't stand watching her again my heart is going to burst. 

I decided to just scroll through social media to see the first post was from twice official instagram. I wanted to just press the heart and scroll down like it was nothing but It was dahyun and sana in the picture. 

What the hell is this feeling? I was agitated as I look at the picture intently. 'Is there something going on with them?' I thought clicking my tongue. It can't be dahyun is a long time trusted friend she can never do that to me. 

Well can she? Now i'm starting to doubt dahyun which is bad. I can't doubt a friend just for some girl but it's sana and she has this power that makes me want to protect her. 

I really wanted to just forget her and go through my life as the up coming ceo but in the end I'm just daydreaming of her being with me no matter how hard I try I can't get her off my mind. 

Damn you sana. She's sometimes pops onto my mind while in the middle of work like someone placed a love spell on me I realized I fell harder than I thought. 

At first I didn't notice it but dahyun noticed everything and even told me by detail how I act around her. I can't deny it because I knew I was doing such weird actions when it comes to her but I still denied it because I can't somehow accept the fact I fell for someone I know little about. 

Yeah we talked for a brief minute or so but it was only just because we crossed each other or because I was ordering back in the cafe. 

I fell lost in thought feeling my phone vibrate startling me. "What the fuck" I muttered regaining my composure as I look at my phone to see dahyun who messaged me. 

Can they use phones now? last time I checked they can't which was sad very sad. I look at the message. 

DubuTheTofu: Yo Y/N I'm going to visit with sana tomorrow better dress to impress since she is your biggest crush afterall 😏

You:WHAT?!

DubuTheTofu: Don't act so surprised I already told you I'm going to bring sana in my next visit

You: I thought you were busy you know DOING IDOL STUFF

DubuTheTofu: We have 2 days left before things starts to get hectic again so why not let you have your time with her for the first time in forever be ready by 4pm since it's after practice

You: I never agreed to this

DubuTheTofu: Oh please it's sana you can never not agree plus you get to be the lucky winner to pick us up tomorrow at the company

You: It's supposed to be my week break not be dahyun's slave week but Fine You win

DubuTheTofu: I always win anyways I gotta go see your nervous ass tomorrow

I took a deep breath trying to process the information dahyun just told me SHE DIDN'T EVEN ASKED FOR PERMISSION. 

I shake my head knowing dahyun isn't one to ask for permission I then realized oreo was still in my bedroom just chilling on the floor.

I can't just leave oreo hanging but I have to buy new clothes. Dress to impress oh god it's been so long since I heard that word. 

I wonder what will happen tomorrow just thinking about me makes me so excited and nervous at the same time just thinking of finally talking a real conversation with her and even just seeing her makes my heart race already. 

What more if I finally meet her. She's going to think I'm so weird I need to chill I was planning on just wearing something like a polo but wouldn't that be to formal? If I wear something like a plain t shirt I'll look so boring. 

I grumbled suddenly feeling frustrated. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TOMORROW. I really wanted to impress her but what I go overboard or what If I look boring she might never talk to me anymore. 

She might find me weird. I slap myself shaking my head vigorously. 'Stop thinking negative things' I thought to myself deciding to take a shower just to calm down. 

I might not get sleep tonight just thinking about scenarios I think going for a walk with oreo is a great idea I might as well also relax while taking him on a walk. 

It's like hitting two birds with a stone. I smirked proud of how smart I am.